KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE?

Yamaguchi stared at the stage where his teammates are performing. He was quite nervous since his turn will come soon.

"can we stop to the town for a bit sister" Hinata ask Nishinoya which he agreed immediately.

"The three sisters look around the town enjoying every bits of it. Not missing one speck of entertainment they could participate. That's when they met Yamaguchi Tadashi, the King's Chancellor." Kinoshita narrated and that was the Yamaguchi's turn to enter the stage.

He bump into Hinata shocking the girl.

" pardon me sir, I wasn't looking properly to where I was going" she said and bowed her head.

"no I should be the one asking for forgiveness, I hope you didn't get hurt" he said helping the girl pick her things that fell as the two bump.

"I wasn't, thank you "

"My name is Yamaguchi Tadashi you are!?" He said introducing his name.

"this is my first time seeing you here, are you perhaps an envoy from another kingdom." that two walk towwards a stall

"ahm no but its my first time coming here, I'm Shouyou by the way" she said and look at the items sold.

"Where's your family from?" He asked again and since Hinata basically run away from home couldn't say where his from.

"its not really that much of a place just around here, its really Unimportant" she said nervously. Once her parents new about this the three of them would be roasted.

He no longer questioned her about it and instead help her pick an item. They talked about what would look good to her when she saw a beautiful ocean blue broach. Seeing the girl looked at it Yamaguchi decided to buy it for her.

Narration: there conversation lasted for a minute but was cut off when the two sister came running to her.

"Shouyou let's go, I saw mother and father's carriage" Nishinoya said and pulled her away.

"ay wait" she was not able to say goodbye and Yamaguchi just held the broach wondering whether will they meet again.

"probably not" he said and went to his own carriage and continued his destination.

The ball was bustling with nobels, princess and princes from other kingdom and Yamaguchi was with his friend Tsukishima, wearing a Knight outfit.

Yamaguchi wanted to tell him about the three girls he just met but he was disturb. His friend seem lost and was staring somewhere. He never cared for anyone but himself so what made him like this.

He turn to where he was looking and was shock to see his friend staring at the girl with ginger locks.

"oh I guess someone was able to steal your attention" he said shocking Tsukishima.

"stop saying nonsense" he tsk but he was still staring at the girl.

In reality Yamaguchi wanted to laugh at his friends reaction. It was pretty obvious that he likes her yet he acts as if he don't. He could still remember the conversation they had earlier.

Tsukishima was fixing his suit for the tenth time but he was still unsatisfied.

"Tsukii I know you're nervous because of the kiss that will happen later but you're going to ruin the suit if you constantly fix it"