THEY HAD IT BAD

Karasuno was on their where to the Sendai Gym when they heard someone calling Kiyoko and Hinata.

"Megane-Chan, Ginger-chan" the boy called. Kiyoko just look sideways and Hinata hide behind someone taller which was Asahi.

"ahh you looked so cute when you're shy" he teased making Tanaka and Nishinoya angry.

"you bastard, not are manager and kohai" the two growled at them ready to pounce when their manager went it ask for sorry.

"well, see you on the court Angel-chan, I'll get your number later" he said as he bid farewell.

"that bastard well destroyed your team later, just wait" Tanaka shouted.

________________________

The teams begin warm ups. Everyone's eyes were on Karasuno #10, the famous middle blocker with her fast quick and her sunny bright personality. Surprisingly Hinata noticed this, his captain has been telling her to broaden her perception.

Hinata feeling uncomfortable with there stares, look at herself. There was nothing with her though.

Are they still underestimating me?.. She thought...

Sugawara who was looking at her can't help but face palm but at the same time take pictures of her..

You precious girl, why are you so innocent... But that's OK will be here to protect you...

Daichi who was looking at him, just sigh and shrug.. He couldn't disturb him when he is on that "mode".

After warm up they all gathered..

"OK everyone gather up...... KARASUNOOOOOOOO FIIIGHTTTTT"

The game started and its was Johzenji you score first. Shock by their playfulness. But it's like like Karasuno don't have that too. Tanaka who save the ball in the last minute, and spidermam lack mobility of Hinata and Nishinoya's great save score them a point.

"huh!! HOW YOU LIKE THAT(I keep on hearing this song, so I can't help but just write it down) " the three shouted

When the two combi made their first ever quick attack, Johzenji was surprised especially Terushima. He knew Karasuno's #10 can jump but they didn't said she could fly. It was like looking at an angel a he looked at the mortal on earth judging them as if they are worthy or not.

"she's an angel" he whispered

The game ended and their team won.
Terushima still wanted to play seeing how that girl fly above and that moment when she looked at you still lingers in his mind. He don't want it to end just yet, sadly it was over.

He was a mortal who could only observe the angle from a far.

"Damn, I didn't know that girl could jump that high"

"oi Terushima, are you OK" one of his teammates ask

"yeah I'm fine" he said still observing the girl as she laughs so happily with her teammates.

She was really beautiful, it was his first to feeling like this.

He met a lot of girls before but this one was different.

He could tell that this time it was serious and he knew if he doesn't stop it well hurt really bad.

But he can't do it, no matter how painful it will end, just liking her could make someone feel extremely happy.

The team line up and begin shaking hands, when it was his time to shake hers. The girl looked at him and smile.

"that was a good game, I really have fun, let's play again next year " her smile was really pretty, not planning to resist feeling he held her hand.