SEIJOH(SPECIAL)

It was a sunny morning, Seijoh have finally opened its doors for visitors to enjoy the much awaited festival.

Oikawa who was wearing an inner  black fitted sleeveless top that has a spandex like fabric and an ocean blue hakama for the trouser.

It was then coated with a long and baggy Haori. The colors were a turquoise green that slowly gradients into a more darker shade of blue. 

The only reason his not on their booth right now was because Iwaizumi was pissed and told him to hand out the pamphlets for their Cafe.

Their clubs booth is actually a Shinsengumi Theme Cafe. It was his idea, but his first suggestion was actually a alien theme or have a photo booth that featured him and his beauty that way they can attract customers. It was easily rejected by Iwaizumi who promised to hang him to the schools pole that way he can showcase his beauty and attract people.

Ah... This is life.He said while admiring the beautiful place called Seijoh.

The place was crowded, you could see kids running around, girls taking pictures of him, guys giving him jealous stares and the bright sun haired girl eating burgers.

WAIT!! sun haired girl..EHHH, CHIBI-CHAN.....

He stopped, and look at the girl once again. He was right it was Chibi-chan.
His face brightened as he approached the girl.

"yoohoo!! Chibi-chan, hisashiburi" Hinata stop eating when she heard a familiar voice called him.

"GRAND KING" she shouted and almost choke

"Chibi-chan, here" he handed him and pat her back, he stopped when he felt the her skin under her arms.

He only noticed it now but the girl was wearing a black off shoulder top and  a blue denim high waisted shorts that elongates her white toned legs.

"oh hello, Oikawa-san sorry for shouting.... Oh you look really cool... You even have a sword like a samurai" she said excitedly as she noticed what Oikawa was wearing.

His faced redden by the sudden compliments. Though it was not his first time getting compliment, the things she spoke were true and pure, no hint of flirting.

"a.. Th. Tha.nkss Chibi-chan" he said stuttering, he couldn't look at her directly. Watching her is liking staring at the sky for too long while the sun is shining brightly during summer, too blinding..

"so Chibi-chan what are you doing here alone?? " he asked looking at the top of her head, he can't look at her directly right now.

"oh right!! I forgot Kunimi ask me to help cook at your booth today" she look at the her wrist and noticed it was almost time..

"ehh Kunimi did, but why would you help us though!??" not that he didn't want to, he's just curious why.

That brat I didn't now he was getting a head of me.

"Yesterday Kunimi help me run away from the boys who want to confirm whether I'm the girl from neechans mv, so to return the favor I will be helping you out for a bit.... And look Kunimi even got me this, though I didn't receive any swords " she explained and took out a similar looking outfit that his wearing.

Nice Kunimi. He silently thank his kohai for doing a great job.

" Then should we go together... I'm heading back to the booth after you finish eating "he said smiling

" hmmm"she said as she took a bit of the burger.

She was eating so happily not thinking of being demure, just acting like how she use to.