ROOM ARRANGEMENT 15

Hinata and Bokuto stayed in the living after Akaashi left.

"Hinata are you okay now. I was so worried seeing you earlier" Bokuto said sadly and hug the girl lovingly. The girl hug him back.

"I'm fine now Bokuto-san, sorry for making you worry. By the way didn't you said you'd be staying with Tetsurou-senpai" she asked

Bokuto just scratch his head and diverted his eyes elsewhere. He can't tell the girl how he abandoned his "bro" from the hands of the devil insert Daichi and Sugawara. It was so scary facing the crows and so he can only give his prayers to him.

"errr his sleeping now, you don't have to worry about him... Yup his sleeping now " he said while trying to hide the fact that his friend might be suffering from the murderous parents of Karasuno.

"oh  that's good then" she said relieved to her that he was sleeping.

"anyway Hinata what are you drinking" he asked completely changing the topic.

"oh Keiji-Senpai give this chocolate drink to me. Do you want some Bokuto-san" she said and handed him the mug.

"oh Akaashi did, I don't mind having a  taste"

Bokuto accepted the drink and took a sip, it was really good. It was warm and sweet just like the girls personality.

"thanks for the sip" he said and handed it back to her.

Hinata took it back and drink the remaining drink left in the mug. Bokuto look at the girl and his eyes widen. The girl lips made contact to the part where he drink from.

W...w...wait...isn't this.... Is this what they call... In... Ind.. Indirect KISSSSS.. DID I JUST HAD A KISS INDIRECTLY WITH HINATA... A KISSSSSSSSS!!! HINATA AND I!!! . He thought and Bokuto's  face redden like an apple as he imagined feeling the girls red soft and luscious lips against his. It would surely taste sweet and warm.

When she finished drinking, a chocolate mustache formed on her top lips. The girl realizing this eventually lick her lips like it was nothing. But for Bokuto it was seductive and tempting. His red face became even redder that it was clearly visible. He swallowed the saliva forming on his mouth and diverted his eyes away from her, as much as possible. In fact he wanted to leave the girl before things get to worst for him.

He smack his head for imagining such thoughts. The girl clearly don't know anything about it and yet here he is thinking such things.

"Bokuto-san are you okay? Your face is really red, did you perhaps caught a cold too!?" she asked and went closer to him. She touched his forehead to check if he has a fever. Bokuto immediately move away and said.

"I'm fine Hinata, the weather has become cold and my face would immediately redden whenever that happens" he reasoned out even though it was quite impossible to be affected by the weather when the living room was warm and heated nicely. But since it was Hinata she would believe it easily.

"is that so, thats good then, I really thought you caught a cold just like us. That would have been a problem" she said happily seeing that his not affected.

"oh right Bokuto-san, do you want to play video games with me. I just bought this one since Kenma said this is fun" she said and turn on the game and connect the console.

"yeah sure... I would love to join you Hinata" Bokuto sigh and thanks that the girl finally diverted her attention elsewhere. He took the other console and the two began playing.

It was a zombie survival game and so far Bokuto don't seem to hit any of the target. Whenever a zombie would approach them, the two would immediately scream but unlike Bokuto, Hinata was still able to hit the target since he had been somehow got use to playing because of Kenma.

"ahhhhh Bokuto-san please don't leave me alone here"

"Hinata I don't know where I am"

The game ended and the two lost. It was an expect result. The two clearly knew the are afraid in this type of thing and yet they still played the game.

"that was scary"

"we should play a different game next"

"I agree"

The two change the game and this time it was racing. Hinata has been playing this game so she was in the first place while Bokuto was second.

"oh Bokuto-san I feel quite superior with you right now" Hinata said as she is almost reaching his last lap.

"I won't let you win that easily Hinata" he said as he reached the final lap. But since Hinata was closer to the finish line it was impossible for Bokuto to win.

Hinata was smiling happily when it was only a miles left before she can reach the finish line when her vision was cover by a white sheet. She was shocked and he heard the operator on the game said.

"Player Bokuto got the first place" it said and he could feel that Bokuto is jumping all around now. He has yet to win a game since they started playing so Hinata just let this one off.

"HEY HEY HEY" Bokuto shouted, he clearly cheated yet he was so happy.

"Bokuto-san you cheated, that was not a fair win" she teased him as she tried to take all the things covering  her head. It was quite a lot and it was heavy.

"hahahahaha sorry Hinata, let me off on this one. I still haven't win" Bokuto said and help her take all the blankets from her. He was getting desperate earlier when she saw Hinata almost reaching the finish line. He saw a bunch of blankets on the sofa and so he decided to throw them all to Hinata.

He was taking them one after another and when he was on his last piece of sheet. The scene somehow reminded him of something when he slowly removed the last one.

It was like a groom removing the veil covering the bride. The groom would see the beautiful face of her bride and the priest would bless their union and would said.. "You may now kiss the bride"

Because of the light suddenly entering her line of vision Hinata close her eyes tight because it was too bright. Bokuto looking at her can't help but observe her lips.

He moved towards her, tilting his head a bit and close his eyes. He was inches away from her lips and he could feel the warm breath coming from her mouth.

"Bokuto-san what are you doing!!?" he abruptly open his eyes as he felt cold hands touching his shoulders.

He turn around to see Akaashi staring at him seriously.

"Aka..akgaaashi, I'm not doing anything.. Something was wrong with Hinata's eye and I was just che it" he justify himself.

Akaashi looked at him intently and began to ask the girl who was rubbing her eyes.

"Hinata are you okay" he ask and slightly moving the girl away from the man.

"I'm fine, my eye just suddenly look at the light but it should be fine now" she said making Bokuto sigh in relief.

That was close... He thought as he touch his lips.
________________________________

~Ciao