SPOILERS FOR THE SECOND WORLD: REGRET

Second World: Final Boss

It was the year 2050, virtual reality have become more complex and advanced. From gaming to normal activities, virtual systems is use. One of the leading company that proposed
this system was Kozume Group. Now they made a newly game making a break through from all their achievements.

Kenma found himself wearing the virtual gear on. He was interested in playing that his parents wanted him to try and see what he thinks on their newly invented game.

He look at the game posters and somehow he can't help but look at the girl avatar that his parents design. She was really beautiful and innocent looking.

Her amber orbs shine exquisitely as if they were expensive jewels. Her orange hair was vibrant and long. Her lips were full and red. She was wearing an armor that fits perfectly in her body.

He read her name, it says..

"Hinata Shouyou" he said and press the button on the side of the gear and he was transfer to the magical face of Lost Continent.

____________________________________

Second World: The Valiant Eagle and the Black Swan

Ushijima was a well known Commander of the Shiratorizawa group. He was strong and fierce. The hero rage to the battle like a monster. His armor bath with his enemies blood as he slaughter them. Everyone feared him and it didn't help the fact that his stares would

He never back down from any fight but this time he was having a hard time solving this problem.

"Wakatoshi meet your future bride" his parents told him and showed him a painting of a beautiful girl but he didn't try seeing it. They were worried that the boy would remain alone for the rest of the his life and they wouldn't want that to happen to their only son.

"Father, mother I still don't have plans in getting married" he said and continue eating.

"come on now son, a lot of girl are lining up for you, *sigh what am I supposed to do with you" his father said.

They were disturb by a knock on the door.

"excuse me My lord but The Hinata's are here" one of the servants said

"oh my, they are here" his mother excitedly said and order them to guide the guests.

"the Hinata's are here" the servants said opening the large doors.

Ushijima look at the door and he was shock to see the girl. Though he was not interested in any girl. That doesn't mean that he didn't know the Infamous Black Swan.

The number one beauty in their territory, The Black Swan. Her ginger hair was her trademark and her peerless beauty made girls jealous.

Most of his comrades would often visit Tendou as an excuse in order to see the girl. She was called Black Swan because unlike the other people she was different and simply something you can't touch. A lot of men tried to pursue the girl but they all failed.

"Wakatoshi why don't you welcome your future bride" his parents said shocking him.

He was just standing looking at the girl. She smiled at him.

"its an honor to meet the Commander of Shiratorizawa, Ushiwaka-dono" she 

"Hinata Shouyou" he whispered
________________________________

A lot of you were sad because of what happened to Kenma in the chapter I wrote for him so here's to cheer you up.

I also have one for Ushijima.

~Ciao