All JAPAN YOUTH 3

Kageyama took a deep breath and answered the call. He was getting nervous for some reason.

The screen load and there she saw the ginger haired girl he haven't seen for almost five days now. He went to the Tokyo on Sunday and the girl called him on Friday.

The odd feeling he felt this few days seem to vanished in an instant the moment her face came view to his sight. Just like always her smile always brightens everything like a freaking light.

"Yoohoo!!! Tobio-kun hisashiburi... Hahahahaha" she said copying how Oikawa greets him... He was shocked not because he copied Oikawa but because she called his given name. Hinata would often give him nickname but he rarely hear her call him "Tobio"... He didn't know but he felt happy.

"Hinata boke stop copying Oikawa-san" he said trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Kageyama-kun it's been a while hehehe you still look scary even from the screen" she said giggling like a little girl. His face redden even more.

The girls voice can be heard echoing from the room. All who heard there conversations was getting really jealous.

"that first year is really lucky tsk.."

"isn't this too unfair"

"not only is he handsome, he also has a cute girlfriend"

They totally regret coming to the cafeteria. Kageyama has earned himself a spot here proving that he's talented, not only that he was also handsome, if they were a girl they would probably say that his perfect but they are not. They were really thankful that the man was scary and immediately thought he doesn't have any girlfriend but how disappointed they were when they learned that he was video chatting his so called girlfriend.

It so unfair, are all setters supposed to be handsome. Theres also that #1 setter Miya Atsumu who's surrounded by fangirls.. Men like them should just drop dead. They thought

"so why did you call" he asked, though he doesn't mind it she was curious why the girl suddenly ask him that she would like to have a video call since they would just text and call most of the time.

"hehe he I want to show you my greatest achievement today" she said and move a bit and turn around.

Kageyama waited but the girl wasn't moving. He don't know what's this greatest achievement she was talking about.

"is your greatest achievement involves turning around cause if that the case I will totally end you for learning such a stupid thing instead of practicing your receives" he said

"Bakageyama you're really an idiot, I'm meant my hair you turd" she said and pout. Kageyama didn't want to look at it so he immediately take at look at her hair.

Well there wasn't any change, it was tied in a bun and some loose strands cascade her face that helped her look even more stunning, it was how it mostly looked.

As for the color it was still vibrant and surely it was still soft. So what's new about it.

"you idiot there's nothing new with you, seriously are you even practicing volleyball"

"moooh Kageyama I was the one who tied it, this is what I meant,.. Tsk and I was excited to show it to you since you always complained about fixing my hair.. I thought you would be happy when I showed you my hair" she said, pouting while looking really sad. It was extremely cute

but wait what did she say, she was learning how to tie her own hair so she wouldn't bother him anymore. When he think about not being able to do her hair anymore, he felt conflicted, should he be happy that Hinata would stop bothering her.

"tsk... You call that greatest achievement, your bun is too messy, some hair are still covering your face, it will distract you from playing.. Just focus on volleyball I'll tie your hair, Sugawara-san already give me that duty, I can't just abandon it" he explained while trying to deny the fact that he doesn't really mind fixing her hair.

"I'll practice for this then but for the meantime you can fix it tell I get better" she said and smiled at him.

There we go again with that smile. It was a good thing that his getting use to it as time goes by.

"hey Kageyama have you been eating well there, are the food delicious?"

"I guess it's good, but I think yoursnis better" he said and was shocked cause he just admitted Hinata's cooking was better

"oh really thanks, hahahahaha I didn't know you can be nice sometimes Kageyama, you learned how to compliment now thats good" she said happily.

"tsk... so is that the only thing you want to say" he asked once again trying to change the topic

"and no.... So Kageyama how was it, it is fun, are you getting beaten by other genius players" she excitedly said to him

" what!! Of course not " he said

"man, and here I thought... Tsk tsk.. Well that's good anyway since I'll be the one who will beat you"

"huh before you spout your challenge to me, make sure to practice your receive first."

"I was you know... ne ne Kageyama listen to this, I went to Hyogo last time and guess what?"

"what" he asked boredly

"hehehe my vertical jump is even higher now... They were so amazed that a 5'1 girl could be a middle blocker and have a vertical jump of 340 cm. Mines higher than yours now so that means I win." the girl said making surprising Kageyama.

"that was higher than last time, what did you do in Hyogo to achieve that point" he was shocked, the last time they measured their vertical jump was 2 weeks ago and as far as he remember it was at 333cm.

"i told you Ive been practicing with my cousin, he was the team captain, his from Inarizaki high school, they were really cool, I think there setter is also a participant.. It was really fun playing with them... They also have this really cool middle blocker, I think he was one of the best in Japan."she explained, and told her journey this past few days.

Hinata went to Hyogo for three days to attend a family reunion. Since he didn't want to miss practice he tried practicing on her own. It was then when her grandmother ask her to send lunch to his cousin.

When she arrived there he learned that his cousin was playing volleyball and was the team captain of a power house school. His cousin offered to help her train and there she was able to meet new people.

Hinata was about to speak up again when she saw three men at Kageyama's back. Two men looked familiar but she's not sure where she saw them.

"oh, Kageyama are they your acquaintance" the girl said making Kageyama look at his back.

"ah do you need anything" she asked, Kageyama who was shocked to see the three accidentally press the wrong button and ended the call.

"ehhh Kageyama!??" Hinata was puzzle, the guy suddenly ended the call.

Hinata was confused, he still haven't said that they are having their FESTIVAL soon and the club was going to have their festival and tomorrow they are going to stay over at her house for three days starting tomorrow up to Monday since class was canceled at that time. She also wants to know when will he back so she can invite him to stay over with them.

She was about to close the app when Kageya suddenly call.

__________________________

This was supposed to be longer but I decided to just cut it in half.