ROOM ARRANGEMENT 23

It was afternoon and it was Kageyama's turn to take care of Hinata. His currently carrying the girl on his back and the two are headed to her room.

"hey Kageyama am I heavy... If so then I can just walk" she said while her face leaning closely to the side of his neck.

"a small girl like you don't even weigh that much. You have like what,a preschoolers stature" he said and open the door to her room.

"hmmp... You really need to bring out my height everytime and seriously isn't preschool too much!, at least say middle schooler " she said and pouted. Good thing Kageyama was not looking at or else his face would have been beet red by now.

"I'm just saying the truth idiot.. Tsk, you even got sick... I've been telling you a couple of times to take care of your health..."he scolded her and put her down.

" your like my mom Kageyama-kun hehehehe, thanks for worrying about me "he giggle making Kageyama blush.

" Urasai boke... You idiot I'm only concern because you're an important part of the team... Anyway what are we doing here"he said while diverting his eyes on her and covered his face.

"oh right I have something to give you Bakageyama... Wait let me take it" he stand up and went towards the cabinet beside the bed.

"what are you planning to give me!?" he asked curious of what the girl might pull.

The girl turn around holding two small boxes. She placed the other one on the bed and handed him the other one.

"here this one is for you.. " she said smiling happily at him.

Kageyama opened the box and there he saw a bracelet with his jersey number in it and a button size volleyball.

"I bought this when I was visiting Hyogo... I could only find 9 and 10 though I needed to give others different designs" she took the other box and take the similar bracelet he had on his hands.

"see mine had a 10 on it"

"thanks for this... I didn't get you anything from Tokyo" Kageyama shyly said, it was his first time receiving something from someone. Well to be exact it was his first time accepting one aside from family members. He didn't even get to buy some souvenirs.

"you're welcome Kageyama and it's fine, I mean I don't really need something in return" she said and patted his head.

"so you know those two since you were kids" Kageyama ask

"two!? You mean Rin-chan and Gao-chan!?" she asked trying to confirm who he meant by two.

"yeah" he answered shortly and there was a slight pout on his lips. He didn't even said there names and yet she perfectly knew who it was.

Hinata looked at him shocked.

"Kageyama are you jealous" she said making the guy blush and shook his head rapidly.

"what of course not" he denied and he was making that face like the time his nose was bleeding but he said it wasn't.

"hahahahaha you're such a lying liar liar pants Kageyama-kun" she laughing at his reaction

"I'm not Hinata boke" he said and glare at her.

"you are"

"I'm not"

"you a--" he was cut off by the girls sudden hug and the words that she said.

"I miss you Kageyama-kun" she said and sweetly at him.

Kageyama turn his head and didn't answer. He was blushing and he could feel his face heating up.

"seriously though you don't need to be jealous you know they were my  bestfriends when we were still kids. They use to visit our place to when I was a kid" she explained but Kageyama was still not looking at him. She scratch her head, she really made him mad.