MOTHER KNOWS BEST

The program was starting and everyone took their seats as for the volleyball boys, they were only allowed but they have to be 2 meters away from Hinata and strictly to pictures.

"this is so unfair, we are too far from the stage" Oikawa complained. They were not really that far just one table away from the stage but he was jealous how Kindaichi and Kunimi, Yahaba and Kyotani were able to get the front tables.

Kunimi glance at them and even their to stick out his tongue.

"this brat!!"

"theres no point of complaining, we should just be thankful that they even let us enter after all that mess" Iwaizumi told him and take a look at the menu. He heard Hinata will help with the cooking so he wanted to try it.

"anyway I wonder what play would they do!?" Hanamaki thought. He figured it has something to do with royalty theme since they were all wearing gowns and suits.

"I heard they were doing something similar to Rapunzel and a mixture of every Disney play they could think of" Matsukawa answered.

"what kind of a play is that"

The lights were turn off and music started to echo the place. Slowly light began to emerge from the stage and the red satin curtains were raised.

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished---" Narita was cut off by Ennoshita. He was spouting a different narration. He was also shocked from it but Ennoshita would often do such things.

" that's the wrong tale"he said and everyone could her them.

"what was that" Bokuto said spitting the water he was drinking. He almost choke from.

"you okay" Kuroo ask him sarcastic and knowing Bokuto he wouldn't get sarcasm out if it was not pointed out.

"yup"

"good cause I wasn't" he said as his face was covered with the water.

"oppps sorry bro" he said slightly wiping the water from his face avoiding his cold glare.

On the back of the stage Daichi look at their two troublemakers "NISHINOYA, TANAKA, YOU LITTLE SHITS" he shouted. The two guys give out a peace sign. They just wanted to make a fun intro before they start with the real thing so they decided to swap the script for a bit.

"sorry.... anyways let's go back...." they said and silently went to Sugawara's back.

"come on now Daichi everyone was laughing at it, just let this one go" He said, he was pretty cool with this thing since it didn't really involve hurting his teammates or dragging Hinata along.

"Suga-san!!" the two said thankful.

"now, now let's take our places" he said as he saw Ennoshita signaling them that it was about to start. P

"Long ago there live a noble family living in a secluded place away from the people's malicious deeds. The Duke and Duchess of Karasuno never wish for their three daughters to be exposed in such world and so they kept them hidden behind the castle walls of their own home. "

The play continues in this time they were able to narrate without a problem occurring. The first to be introduced was the three sisters Nishinoya, Yachi and Hinata. It was then followed by Sugawara giving the three hugs and kisses. Just like how a loving mother would do.

"wait is that master" Yamamoto said after seeing Nishinoya. He was wearing a lilac ball gown similar to the two girls and a long brown with golden highlights wig. Yachi was wearing a red one while Hinata had blue. The three were adorned with jewelries.