SUNLIGHT

On the other side two people were talking secretly.

" it's almost time for that national tournament.. "the lazy man said. 

They only have a month to prepare for the worst.

" don't worry, we can do this, we wouldn't let this world collapse. I wouldn't let another world collapse again. " he said, as they wait for that time. This world has been in constant loop because they couldn't find a way to save it but after years of suffering they were able to find one solution.

" do you think she'll be able to do it, I mean it's not like I'm doubting Shouyou but this task is too dangerous, the stronger the regret is the more dangerous the world she needed to enter" System ask the leader. He was afraid that the girl would get hurt.

"don't worry well be guiding her all through out her journey. Also its harder seeing her feel empty the more the world reset and go back to day one." Nikkou told him.

SUNLIGHT it was the world that they are currently saving, but unlike how it was called the world seem darker.

After Karasuno lost to Kamomedai, Hinata will collapse and the world would go back to square one. The world has been in a loop for a thousand of years so they have been seeing this scene again and again.

Kageyama and Hinata's soul are almost exhausted, if they don't do something then the two will no longer exist. The two have been suffering for so many years now and it was difficult seeing how two people that are meant to be together can't find their happy ending.

"God I'm exhausted" Nichi said after entering the space. She was busy stopping everyone from confessing to Shouyou and it's not just one but almost all of them.

"damn why do they have to be so persistent" Tendou followed her.

He had too change himself into a kid, an old man and a disabled person earlier and trick the guys that he was lost and needed help. Good thing that Hinata was a nice kid and couldn't refuse. That way he was able to obstruct everyone from being alone with Hinata.

They were now looking at Kageyama and Hinata as they wait for the sun to set. The two were staying at the rooftop. They were able to escape the others with the help of Sugawara and the others.

"woah this day is tiring" Hinata said as she sit  down and leaned on the cold wall. She close her eyes feeling the breeze as it blow off her hair.

"you're hair is getting longer" Kageyama said as he tucked her hair behind her ear. He looked at her face especially her lips. He was still jealous of Yamaguchi who kiss the girl accidentally earlier.

"I'm planning to cut it before the National games" she said and open her eyes. She felt odd seeing Kageyama staring at her.

"errr didn't you said you wanted to say something" she tried to change the atmosphere but it only made it more heavy. Kageyama has been acting weird this past few days.

"Hinata" he called

"hmmm"

"I *boom*" you" a loud sound of fireworks disrupted the atmosphere catching Hinata's attention.

"wait what did you say? " she loudly said. She needed to shout since the fireworks was too loud. But what she saw shock her. Kageyama's face was red and he was clutching his fist nervously. The light coming from the fireworks illuminated his shiny black hair and his eyes were glowing.

"Kagey... " she called him but before she called him  she already felt a soft lips crashing with hers. Her eyes widen as she felt his hand incircled on his waist and the other holding her chin. The kiss he give was different from Yamaguchi. His was careful and sweet.