THEY HAD IT BAD 3

Seijoh and Karasuno's match ended but this time it was Seijohs lost. Oikawa had to admit that he was sad, still he felt happy seeing the girl jump happily.

"Chibi-chan beat Ushijima for me OK" he smiled at the girl and ruffled her hair. The girl seem shocked but smiled anyway.

"just leave to me Oikawa-san, I'll beat Ushijima-ssn and go to the Nationals. Just watch me" she said reassuringly, making Oikawa happy. He made a sincere laugh, the laugh you would rarely hear if you have known him for a long time.

"sure I'll watch you" they shook hands and bid there farewell.

He looked at his teammates, they were crying and so is Iwaizumi. He pat his back as if saying it was fine. Matsukawa and Hanamaki did the same.

They thank the the people and prepared themselves to leave.

He was about to ride their bus, when he heard a call.

"Chibi-chan what are you doing here" he asked as he looked at the girl running towards him.

"I came to give you this.. You guys take care on your way home..bye" she smiled and bid her farewell to him and to his team who just watch the girl come and go.

He looked at the bag she gave him and was shocked to see what's inside.
It was ointment and some energy drinks. A note was paste on the medicine.

"I saw you hit your back on the match, use this on your skin if ever it gets bruised. I also bought some drinks for you and your teammates..I had fun on our match.. Let's play again sometimes, Oikawa-san... Be careful on your way home to and I promise to win the game tomorrow..

~Hinata " he read the message and can't help but smile. She even noticed his fall during the game..

" oi Shitty Oikawa what was that about "his friend scolded him

" Iwa-chan you're so mean, and here I was planning to share what Chibi-chan gave "

His teammates heard of this and grabbed the bag, it was a good thing that he already took his share and the note..

" seriously you guys are like savages, jezz I'm planning to give you all so you guys don't have to grab it so hard."he complain, but his teammates just looked at him and took their share.

Chibi-chan you just made me fall for you even deeper....

_____________________________

Shiratorizawa was held the morning, Tendou, Shirabu and Semi followed Ushijima out. The guy was currently waiting for the ginger head.

Wakatoshi-kun what are you planning to do now... Tendou thought as he look at his friend. He still hasn't told him and Hinata were cousin and its been bugging him. It was fine not telling other but it wasn't for Ushijima. He was a friend and he wanted to help him get the girl. But it was quite difficult to do it since the two were not in good terms.

"hey look, it's Hinata" Semi whispered

They look at the Ushijima and the sunny girl.

"Ushijima-san, I told you I be here" she said seriously

"yes you are here... I see you at the court Hinata Shouyou" he said..

The three face-palm, was that it. They all thought Ushijima was going to say something else since he have been waiting for her.

They were about to approach the two when Ushijima raised his left arm and patted the girls head. His been meaning to do that ever since he met her. But wasn't given an opportunity to do so.

It was really soft and soothing. The way it felt in his hands was perfect. He didn't know how to express himself and so he decided to not speak even more.

He only aware that his word might be to straightforward and hurtful when Tendou told him and that might be the reason why Karasuno's little sunshine don't seem to like him.

Hinata on the other hand was shocked, she wasn't expecting him to pat her head.

The three were shocked, they didn't know Ushijima was capable of doing it.

He really is whipped. Tendou smile at the same time scene, seeing his friend in love was fun. Thinking things through he promised to tell him afterwards that there cousin and he would support him in pursuing the girl.

_______________________

The crowd went silent, Ushijima look at the girl flying in mid air. It was like wings grew behind her back the moment she jumped for the last ball.

The whistle sounded and they lost. They were all shocked, but he wasn't, the girl promised him that he would beat him and go to the finals and she did, unfortunately for them.

He looked at the otherside, they were jumping and crying. The ginger was sitting on the floor, she's exhausted but the smile on her face looked even brighter.

He approached the girl and held out his hand the girl stared at him shocked but nevertheless accepted his hands and stand up.

"Hinata Shouyou, ill win next time" he said

"I wouldn't let you win easily, I'll train even harder next time and I'll practice receive even more that way I can easily receive your super cool spikes.. I'll surpass you for sure" she said honestly

"I'll be waiting for that"

"Hai I promise" they shake hands and this time the girl was smiling happily to her

"thanks for the match Ushijima-San and you don't have to call me by my full name, Hinata or Shouyou would be fine" she said to him sweetly.

"Hinata.. I'll call you that" he said, the girl was still looking at her so he decided to ask her a question.

"Hinata are you angry at me" he was really bothered thinking that the girl might hate him.

"ehh why would I be... I even admire you for being so cool" she said shock from his question. It was true she wasn't angry at him, will at first she didn't like what he said but it doesn't mean she would hate someone just for that.

"that's good then" he told her, the girl then left when her teammates called her.

He was relieved to know that the girl didn't hate him, in fact she was admiring his skills.

He held his chest, there was no longer that painful thud he felt the past few weeks.

It was now clear and worried free like a really sharp knife was remove giving him relief.

"Wakatoshi-kun, you OK" Tendou ask him

"I am.. Tendou she told me she wasn't angry" he said, face was soft and contented.

"that's good Wakatoshi-kun" Tendou said happily. It seem like his friend finally cleared the misunderstanding he and Hinata had.

Hinata Shouyou... I Wil wait for you..

_______________________

Finally done with my major courses, just 1 minor subject to go and I can focus writing this one again...

Anyway here's a bit Oihina and Ushihina moments.