THEY HAD IT BAD 2

Tendou was observing his teammates well to be more clear he was staring at his friend, Ushijima.

Just by looking he can easily deduced that this man Had it Bad and I mean extremely BAD.

He don't know whether his friend had a chance with her cousin. And yes you're reading it right. They are relatives, they just found out recently when they attended a family gathering. Just how shocked they were when they found out.

There also that group chat he accidentally read on Nichi's phone. It sounded fun but at the same time scary, well the group chat was not scary it was those girls in it. Oh how scared stiff he was when Nichi threatened to bury him alive if he tried to snitch. He was even force to tell informations about his teammates which he knew would be included in that group chat.

He didn't know how many people out there like Hinata but he knew if he try to compare the chances they have to Ushijima, they would have astronomically far higher chances..

Just why do you have to form bad blood with her Wakatoshi-kun...you even have to fight her earlier.... Seriously do you like her or not made up your mind ...

Just earlier, Ushijima had met with the girl together with Seijo's Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Shiratorizawa was following him so they were able to witness it. Though he wasn't trying to be mean, his way of wording things is horrible and his tone too didn't help.

Kami-sama.... someone... anyone... please help me.. Tendou thought as he wished for a companion. Now how will he tell him they are cousins.

While he was in turmoil Goshiki was red. He admits that he kinda have a little crush on her, but she didn't tell his senpai. But unfortunately for him his teammates know.

They found out that he had been stalking the girls Hq account just to find news about her and just how did they know it, well they were also doing the same so they can't judge.

Of course they try to keep it low key while Goshiki was frantically liking her pictures and post(It wasn't only him though).

Heck he even followed her sister Natsu(he already followed the older one before), her teammates especially their captain and vice captain since they have more news about their team.

From time to time he would check his phone which cause their coach to scold him saying

"if you are going to look at something from a ball at least look at a girl"..

But he was actually looking at a girl. They think about this whenever that happens.

They were also jealous when Karasuno, Seijoh, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Shinzen and Ubugawa posted a picture with her wearing a bikini.

Even Kageyama who rarely post on his wall has tons of pictures of her, whenever he does everyone would be jealous. Recently he just posted a photo with Hinata wearing a Kimono while she was holding a toy(Hinata ask him to post it since it was on his taken using his phone) and a Bikini while he fixing her hair (Miwa, Kageyama's sister posted it using his account, she's part of the girl's group chat) . There was also that one time he posted a cake while the girl was on the background and give his thanks to the girl for baking it(Sugawara forced him to do it). Oikawa just wanted to to wanted to hit the hate botton if only the girl wasn't on the photo.

They were so lucky, being able to witness the girl looking like that even got her photo. (they should probably check Tanaka and Nishinoya'accounts they have more pictures with Hinata since the four idiots can't be separated).

While they were so unlucky, even older sister was also pissed off with the Shiratorizawa volleyball club for asking her so many times to be their manager.