YOU REALLY ARE AMAZING

Kageyama was woken up by Chigaya when they arrived at the destination. He observed the bus and saw that it was only him and Chigaya who was left.

"where are we?" he asked sleepily and scratch his stomach.

I'm hungry..

They went out and saw that coach and other participants were staying at a some kind of shed. It was huge and looked pretty familiar.

Kageyama was still half asleep so he didn't noticed that he was already at Hinata's house. After a few yawns he looked around and saw the house he often visit to.

Wait isn't this Hinata's house, why are we here.. He tried to rubbing his eyes and he was right it was Hinata's freakishly huge house. He looked at Chigaya and ask him why there here

"Chigaya-san why are we here?"

"oh you were sleeping a while ago, you see all the roads are blocked and we can't stay at a hotel because of it so the coach ask someone if we can stay here... Ehh why do you look like that" he asked when Kageyama made a shock face.

Out if all the houses seriously... If those people saw Hinata they are probably going to make a mess... He was reluctant whether to tell them about the owner of the house.

"it seem like the they are already inside so you guys wait here and will ask the owner if we can stay here" the coach said and was about to go when Kageyama stop him.

"ah coach I know the owner of this house, I can help you contact them if you want" he said, though he was reluctant he can't just let them suffer here in the cold.

"ehhh YOU KNOW WHO OWNS THIS HUGE MANSION" they all shouted except for Sakusa who didn't want enter someone else's house.

He can still remember how regretful he was when he fell asleep on the cafeteria and he didn't even finish the song when he already fall asleep. He was about to move away when Kageyama said something that perk there ears.

"yeah, she's one of my teammates"

Teammates.... She.... Oh!!! Kageyama's girlfriend... The participants thought, they still can't forget how beautiful her voice was that even when they were scolded for sleeping at the Cafeteria this morning they didn't regret non of it.

"teammates??, who was it..." Atsumu aks him. He just got a call from Osamu that they are staying at Miyagi with other team at Hinata's house.

He was jealous and wanted to murder his twin for having to experience such luxuries. When he heard Kageyama say that it's his teammates house, he was feeling hopeful that it was the girl. This only confirmed his intuition when he saw from his peripheral vision Inarizaki's bus when he moved closer to Kageyama.

"is it Hinata Shouyou" Korai ask, Hirugami called to inform him that he is in Miyagi with other schools for a training camp, when they learned that they are going to be staying at Hinata's house.

Though Hirugami don't know the girl personally, he was shocked to see the girl when he and Korai was just talking about her today.

Kageyama don't want to answer but the look on his face already confirm it.

"then will leave it to you" the coach said trying to remember Kageyama's teammates and see who among them have a high background. He couldn't remember it but there was a hair that he seem familiar with.

"OSS" he took at his phone and look for Hinata's number, Atsumu, Sakusa who move a bit closer to them but still remain a bit of distance and Sakusa was surrounded Kageyama.

He press Hinata's contact number and put it in loud speaker so everyone can here. It didn't take long before the girl answered. Kageyama was expecting a loud cheerful voice to greet him but heard something different.

"KAGEYAMA, HELP ME" the girl shouted helplessly while sobbed can be heard. The four heard it clearly and was worried, not waiting for anything Kageyama turn it off and run toward the house, the three was following behind.

The others didn't know what happened but decided to follow them.

When Kageyama reach the doors he took out the keys and opened it.

"HINATA" he said while panting, the three also went in and shocked faces fill the room.

"KAGEYAMA"

"ATSUMU"

"KORAI"

"SAKUSA"

Kageyama didn't mind them and went straight to the girl. She looked at her worried.

"Hinata what happened" he said as she inspect the girl for any bruises and was happy to see there wasn't any.

"Kageyama help me fix my hair, I don't want to get disowned, please fix It" the four new comers heard this and face-palm, they were really worried hearing her cry and yet....

Well I guess it better than seeing her hurt and in pain...

"you idiot... What the heck.... I thought something happened to you" Kageyama said and pinched her cheeks. He was really frustrated, he was worried when the girl ask for help..

"but you suddenly cut off the call and I wasn't able to explain.. Anyway Kageyama please fix my hair you're my only hope here " she said trying to explain

Kageyama sigh and went to fix the girls hair. He observed it and was shocked to see a comb stuck in it.

" seriously is this one of your greatest achievements that I should be proud of..."

"i was practicing OK, it's just that the video was saying it was the easiest way so I tried to follow it" she said

"Tsk I was gone for a week no scratch that I was gone for 5 days and this is how I see you.... I told you to practice your receive." he lecture her..

Everyone was just watching amazed just how great Kageyama is. The tangled hair was easily undone and the comb was removed. He comb the girls hair and just like magic he was able to fix it. He even turned in into a messy bun that would help contour the girls face to make it more beautiful.

"waaahh Kageyama this is sooooo cool you fix it" she said as she looked at the mirror and twirl in front of it.

They were all mesmerized by her. Even with hair that looked like a birds nest the girl was already beautiful and now with her hair tied splendidly she was glowing more brightly.

The girl approached Kageyama and hug him tight.

"Kageyama you really are amazing" she said making Kageyama blush by her sudden hug.

The spectators couldnt help but feel jealous.

Maybe I should learn how to fix hair.. The men thought as they observed Kageyama making the girl happy by just fixing her hair.

_______________________

Extra

Nametsu was observing Hinata, she was actually excited to see her. She wanted to see whether her ship could sail. Last time Koganegawa send her a picture of Futakuchi and Hinata sleeping. Futakuchi's hand was wrapped around the girl and his jacket who he never let anyone touch was covering her. She almost shout seeing it.

She looked around and for some reason the girls were also watching Hinata.

Wait are they also....

The other girls namely Kiyoko, Yachi Kaori and Yukie was feeling a stare.

They look at it and saw the glint in her eyes that were similar to theirs.

They eyed one another and approached her.

"tell us honestly what's your ship" Kaori said... The girl smiled, she was right. She took at her phone and showed the sweetest photo of FutaHina...

The four gasp and shriek silently... They could not believe that another ship was already sailing without them knowing..

"you need to join us"

And from that day on another person was added to the group chat.

"everyone let us welcome our newest member"