ROOM ARRANGEMENT 12

It was the last game of the day and everyone wants to see who is the strongest. The boys suggested that they use arm wrestling in deciding.

Each team choose their representative and for Karasuno it was Daichi it was supposed to be Asahi but the guy what to scared to compete. Kageyama was also an option but seeing how most of the participants are 3rd and 2nd years they could not choose him.

Nekoma had Kuroo who was complaining his arms would break from fighting inhuman players.

Bokuto for Fukurodani and Shiratorizawa picked Ushijima.

Itachiyama had Sakusa who didn't want to lost to the other candidates(he was wearing gloves when playing).

Futakuchi represented Dateko who took Aone's role(he wanted to rile them and find their weaknesses)

Inarizaki had a tough choice in picking but in the end it was Osamu won over his twin.

Lastly Aoba Johsai picked their ace, Iwaizumi who had a strength that could tame the mad dog and the mischievous 3rd year in the team.

The first to go was Sakusa and Futakuchi. Futakuchi was bothered by how the guy was using gloves while playing against him and use his full force and beat Sakusa.

It was then followed by Kuroo and Daichi who had Hinata's full support.

"Captain ganbatte" she said happily making others jealous.

In the end Kuroo lost, well it was expected since he was not focused on strength.

Oikawa who was beside Iwaizumi whispered. "Iwa-chan you need to win that way Chibi-chan will think are team as the strongest." he said

"Shittykawa you don't have to remind me" Iwaizumi said. He don't plan on losing when it comes to strength.

Iwaizumi look around and saw the girl enjoying the match.
He has been observing the her ever since they got here. He was trying to figure out his feelings for her. Though he was not planning to pursue it or anything, it was better to know what he feels in the first place so he can avoid it as much as possible. Oikawa already like the girl and he knew that it was impossible for the girl to like her back.

He positioned his arms in the table and Osamu did the same. Though Osamu was pretty strong for his age he was still not a match for Iwaizumi.

Next one was Bokuto and Ushijima. Though they were using their right hand. The game was a fierce battle but in the end Bokuto won.

"huh. If they do it with the left arms it will be an instakill for Wakatoshi" Tendou commented and Akaashi being close to him heard it.

" Then shall we have it with left arms next?" he said and you could figuratively see lines of electricity forming in their direction.

"you two don't need to waste your time arguing, Our Iwa-chan will surely win." Oikawa boasts

It was the final battle between Bokuto and Iwaizumi. He was able to beat Daichi on the second match and Bokuto won over Futakuchi.

"wow they're really strong" Hinata commented seeing how their hands are not moving at all but the veins in their hands was clear.

It lasted for a couple of minutes but unfortunately for Bokuto Iwaizumi was stronger. I mean he wouldn't be considered Arm wrestling champion for 3 years if he can easily be beat.

"Iwaizumi-san can you try it with me" Hinata said but he was stop by everyone

"Chibi-chan your hands might break if you compete with Iwa-chan, how about you do it with me" Oikawa said