Next Update

I'm having a hard time choosing what ship I'm going to feature next, the chapter were already written and I just need to write the name of who will I pair Hinata with and was intitled A SONG FOR YOU...

but then an idea struck in my mind...

Next Chapter~ROOM ARRANGEMENT

After the trouble has been fix they moved on to another one.

The coaches were all put in a single room. Since Karasuno's team were the only room that was fixed except for Tsukishima and Kageyama since there arrival was not expected.

But Tsukishima was sick so he was given his own room. Kageyama had no choice but to group with others.
The girls are staying in one room with Kiyoko and Yachi.

"so how are we supposed to arrange the rooms" Kageyama ask, the room he used to sleep in when he visits Hinata was next to the girls room that has a connecting door so you can easily enter each other place. Others didn't want that.

The other teams needed to decide how they are going to group themselves. Of course there was a big argument.

Tendou wanted to use the room prepared for relatives with Kita but was stop by his teammates.

"you can't escape now Tendou, you still have a lot of things to explain"

So Kita was accompanied by Aran.

"OK let's just draw lots, the color you get will be your roommates" the girls said and took a box and some color papers.

"this way no one can complain"

Everyone pick one and the group were decided.

The red paper had the biggest room assigned to it and to their surprise the group was the most people you likely want to stay together.

The one whose staying in the biggest room were, Kageyama, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Hanamaki, Matsukawa, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Ushijima, Shirabu, Goshiki, Semi(I don't know if I should include him in the harem), Tendou (how unlucky can you be), Aone(had to put him here to control Futakuchi) , Futakuchi, Atsumu, Osamu, Suna(I also don't know if I should add him but his character seem interesting and his also #10), Sakusa, Korai, Hirugami(should I include him) and Gao(his jersey shirt was #10, he had a bit of a scene with Hinata but again should I include him) .

"seriously" they all said seeing who they are roommates with.

What a coincidence.. They all thought.

But is it really a coincidence that all of them are put in the same room.

Of course, it's not, one should not forget who prepared the boxes and suggested how they should pick their roommates.

The girls planned all of it, they wanted to see what would happen if you put all of them in one room. They also included other men which they think are interesting.

Now let's begin The girls said informing the members of the HINATA HAREM(GGC)

_______________________

Here's a sneek peek for the next update (that was not supposed to be written or planned) . I stopped writing the next chapters because of this, so it might take a bit of time before I update  A SONG FOR YOU .

This will be a bit longer than most of the chapters so I'll be dividing them in parts.

I'm also planning to include Tsukishima in this part and Kenma but he wouldn't be there physically(maybe a phone call or something) .

I waa checking some documents before publishing this and found that I have written a special chapter for Gao Hakuba and Hinata and was saved under FIRST LOVE(SPECIAL) but I really don't know if I should finish writing that one. I seriously dont know how I come up with the ship.

Drop a comment if you want to read the special chapter of Hinata and Gao, but I dont know when I will publish it.

~Ciao