Ch.4 Part 2 of School

****Sorry this Chapter was late. I will upload a new one soon. Thanks for reading!***

Trying to keep calm, I stood up and held onto my locker. I smiled at the red head, thinking she is the leader of the group. In a strong, but soft voice, I said, "Hello."

The red hair replied with the same menacing smile with a sweet voice, "Hi, my name is Aubrey, what's yours?"

"My name is Crescent," I said not wanting her to know my nickname right now. When people know your nickname, it feels like they hold some power over you.

With a fake smile she said, "What a peculiar name." 

I smiled in response. The unnerving look she and her group of girls is giving me makes me want to get away from them fast.

A girl next to me exclaimed, "Aubrey, this girl smells like a human." 

That made Aubrey's smile deepen with malice. Oh no. This can't be good. Here I thought I could have a quiet school day.

"Oohh. You do smell like a human. Why is that, Crescent?" Tilting her head to the side, she observed me like prey.

The bell rang making me jump. Finally, I have an excuse to run away. Well, not run away, that would hurt my pride. I should say I want to quickly but surely walk down the hall to class.

Raising my eyes to Aubrey's, I kept my facade up so that she doesn't bother me and said, "Sorry, I have to go to class." 

Smiling, I hastily closed my locker picking up my school folders, notebooks and pencil pouch. I squeezed my way through to the girls and walked quickly to my first class of the day, shapeshifter and werewolf history.

Walking through the open wooden doors, I sighed in relief then continued to choose a seat. I should probably sit in the front row by the corner of the room. I feel like I would get distracted if I was in the middle row. 

Also, if you're in the first row, you won't be able to see everyone's stares. I put down the folders and notebooks I wouldn't need on the ground by the wall next to me.

Sitting down, I opened up my notebook drawing doodles with a pencil. My stomach started to churn with nerves as the rest of the class started to file in. A few boys with loud voices could be heard over the rest as they started to argue whose chair would be who's.

Once the bell rang and everyone sat down, a man in his early 30's walked in. He has a prominent jaw line, dark brown eyes and long curly brown hair that was put up into a man bun. He's handsome for a man his age; I guess having werewolf genes gives you benefits.

The class went by quick since our teacher, Mr. Messinger, talked about what our lessons were going to be for the quarter. The next few classes went as quick as the first one. I had Algebra and English. Even though I am in a wolf school, we still have to learn the basics.

Lunch couldn't have arrived at a better time. I was getting sick and tired of students pointing and whispering about me. I guess being a non-she-wolf is a big thing.

Some girl in my class named Eva seemed nice enough and asked me if I was a human. She just seemed genuinely curious and didn't judge me. I guess it was because she was low in the pack order too, being an omega and all.

I walked through the big oak double doors and was surprised by the sheer size of the lunchroom. The first thing that caught my eyes was the grey stone walls all slightly different in size and color. 

The lunchroom the size of half a football field. Tables were put neatly in rows with just enough space to walk through them.

In the middle of the room was a big dome ceiling with murals of wolf scenes. The one that caught my attention was two big white wolves in the middle.