~Chapter 4~

Aeri's POV

I rushed to school faster than ever. As far as I know, Hyunjin has no idea who I am, luckily. He must be more confused than I am, but I'm sure he's not as angry as me. Why is this happening to me? And most importantly, why Hwang Hyunjin? Couldn't have been like an idol or something?

I must have ran way too fast here, as there was barely a soul around. I didn't know where did this guy had his locker or his classroom, but Minju for sure knew, so I stood at her locker waiting for her.

As people started arriving, some kept greeting me and waving at me, girls acted all cute in front of me, gross. Imagine having to change your attitude just to gain some jerk's attention. I saw Minju coming my way, and waved at her to come closer.

She stopped for a few seconds, frowning at me, I forgot for a second I wasn't in my body.

"Minju, come here!." I whispered.

She came hesitantly closer.

"I'm not falling for your games Hyunjin, I don't like you."  She replied annoyed, now fully beside me.

"Minju, you have to believe what I'm going to say."

"You better have a good excuse to make me listen to you. What do you want?"

"It's me... Aeri!" I whispered even lower.

She widened her eyes, but in disbelief, before bursting into laugh.

"What's this lame attempt to get to Aeri? You're hilarious, what a looser." She laughed even whipping some tears out. Damn we sure hate this guy.

"Minju you have to believe me, I woke up in this asshole's body and I don't know how to go back."

"Yeah nice try pretty boy. Stay away from us."

"Kim Minju!" I yelled at her, making her stop and face me again. I got closer, I had to make her believe me.

"You like Lee Felix although he's part of Hyunjins group of friends. You fell from your bed when you were 9 and made that scar. My parents invite you to sleepovers every weekend." I told her, her jaw dropping every statement.

"Okay but don't ever tell anyone about Felix. It's like a prohibited love. And what the actual hell Aeri?? What did you do?"

"You think I did this? I don't know what's going on, I woke up inside this dude's body and he probably woke up in mine. I have no clue how did this happen."

"Have you spoken to him?"  She asked me.

"I haven't seen him. And did you know he lives in the same neighborhood I do? When I walked by my house, there was nobody there."

We kept talking for a few minutes, untill I saw him, or should I say me, walking towards me... I mean his body.

"Are you Aeri?"  He asked.

"Are you Hyunjin?" I snapped sarcastically.

"Funny. What did you do to me?"

"Do you think I did this? What did YOU do to me?"

"Why would it be my fault?"

"I don't know. Fix it, I want my body back."

"I want my body back too. Although  I can't complain about this body." He smirked, making my blood boil.

"If you touched my body I swear to god I'll kill you."

"As if you didn't touch mine."

"Why would I touch such a disgusting thing?"

"Why are you so rude?" He frowned.

"Why are you two wasting time? Shut up both of you and let's fix this." Minju interrupted us.

"Do you have any idea on what's going on?" She asked both of us, making us say "no" with our heads.

"I think I know someone who can have an idea." Hyunjin said. He commanded us to follow him, or should I say my body? God this is confusing and frustrating.

I noticed my skirt was way shorter than I use it normally.

"What did you do to my uniform? Fix it right now."

"What? You have pretty legs, you should use your skirt a bit higher. Your mom loved it." He chuckled.

"I'm gonna eat my ass off with this body then, after all, it's not my body, I don't care if I gain weight." I challenged him. 

"Hey! I work hard for those abs! Don't ruin it!" He pouted.

"What abs?"

"Don't pretend you haven't seen them already."

We kept fighting over stupid topics, Minju was sick of us already. I noticed Hyunjin didn't seem to remember me from the beach, luckily. If he did he'd probably had told me already about it.

We finally found Felix, Minju couldn't focus properly, she never talked to him before. All his group of friends made fun of our other friends, but Minju and I always got away before anything  could happen; I still hated them because of it.

After going through the same fuss with Felix and making him understand what was happening, he took out his phone and started looking things up. It took a while when he finally lowered his phone.

"Well?" I asked.

"I have no idea what's happening to you. I can't find anything about it. Only an anime movie and a Disney movie, sorry."

"How about watching those movies? Maybe we can get some hint?" Hyunjin suggested.

"I won't waste my time watching some stupid movies, I want my body back." I replied angrily.

"Well get used to it, because it seems like we'll have to be like this for a while." Hyunjin scolded me. I felt so frustrated. The idea of being in this body more than one day had me insane. 

We eventually told each other which classroom to go, and having Minju and Felix aware of our situation made it a bit easier, as they helped us every time they could. 

After school, We discussed what should we do untill we found a solution.

"We should tell each other our daily routines and such, so we know what to do for the next days." Hyunjin said. "We can go to my house if you want. My dad won't be home untill 8, your house is too crowded."

I thought about it for a few seconds, going to Hyunjin's house alone didn't sound good, but he was trapped in my body so I thought it would be okay.

"Fine. But if you lay a finger on me I'll kill you."

"Why do you keep hinting that I'll do something to you? I won't, you don't know me to say those things."

I kept silent, he was right somehow, I didn't fully know him, but I knew everything that was said in school, and his friends weren't nice to others.