~Chapter 46~

Most of the times when I changed bodies with Hyunjin, I stood up and walked side to side of my room panicking about it, waiting for his message to arrive of him doing the same as me, however, this time I didn't even had energy for that.

The fact that yesterday I returned the shells for the second time, and it actually happened again, I was mostly tired of it, and frustrated.

I rubbed my face and just stood up, making my way to shower, so I could then go to find Hyunjin. I was obviously in his house and I knew he definitely was in mine.

I couldn't help but to have a lot of flashbacks while showering, about our school days and how irritating it was for me to "be" Hyunjin's, those were actually good times.

"Where are you going?" His father suddenly appears in front of me, stoping me from going out.

"To town."

"What for?" He kept asking. I knew Hyunjin's relationship with his dad was always hostile, so I just responded annoyed, cause I actually was.

"I need to buy some things, and go for a walk."

He eyed me suspiciously, but then smiled huge, I frowned.

"Fine, fine. I get it, you need to be ready for your honey moon, better be protected."

Boiling my damn blood.

"Yeah, uh huh" I replied. He moved away and let me go.

It wasn't even necessary for me to ring the doorbell, as he was already outside, waiting for me.

"Aeri, What-"

"I have no idea, and I'm tired."

"Aeri, please be honest?"

"About what?"

"Did you... not returned them for us to keep talking?"

"Seriously Hyunjin?"  I grabbed my forehead. Everything by now was just annoying.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm just asking." He shrugged.

"Me being in love with you doesn't mean you're that indispensable or that I'm that desperate."

He remained silent, quite offended I may say, but I didn't care. I felt slightly guilty tho, so I tried adding humor.

"But yeah sure, I'm doing this so I can be with you forever, you know, you bring balance to my life."

He widened his eyes, well, my eyes, and started moving them in every direction possible, clearly thinking something.

"What did you say?" He asked

"Relax, I'm joking, of course it isn't like tha-"

"Did you say balance?"

"Uh...yes?"

He didn't say anything, just kept clearly thinking and thinking, god knows what. Anyways, I was actually going for a walk to town, I really needed it, so I started walking away, leaving him there.

"W-w-wait! Where are you going?"

"To town. Why?"

"Aeri, I think that's a clue for clearing this up."

"What is?

"What you just said."

"So? It's not like we can do anything right now, we probably have to be back at Incheon. I want to grab some breakfast, so we can talk later."

"Aeri what's wrong with you today? You're not like this." He was about to grab my wrist, but I backed off.

"I'm tired, Hyunjin, I'm tired of this, the same shit repeating over and over, like it doesn't want me to move forward from you and it keeps dragging me back down. I'm glad you're getting married and living happily ever after with someone you like, but that's not my case and all this is just tiring. I just want to relax, even if it's 20 minutes and with your body."