~Chapter 25~

As soon as we realized we changed bodies, both of us sighed, it kind of ruined the mood.

I moved from on top of Hyunjin, or me I should say, so that he could sit too. We didn't say anything for a while. It wasn't the fact that it happened again, but what we were actually doing.

I have to say, I didn't want him to stop. I'm probably just a hormonal teenager, but whatever. The way he caressed me and slightly touched me, as well as his lips, drove me crazy.

"We must fix all this soon." He said.

"Totally." I added. He looked at me, grabbing my shoulders.

"Because next time I'm won't be able to stop myself, no matter what." He said as he touched my forehead with his; or actually his forehead with mine.

"We should get to sleep, for real this time." I chuckled.He smiled, nodding. We managed to lie down again, cuddling tightly, untill we finally fell asleep.

My alarm woke me up at 8:00 am, making both of us flinch. As soon as I opened my eyes, I noticed it was still kind of dark, which was odd, since normally at that hour the sun is fully out.

I turned to wake up Hyunjin, only to realize he was back in his body again, making me look at my hands to be sure I was myself again.

"Hyunjin, wake up." I moved his arm

"Hmmm" he hummed, not wanting to get up

"Come on, we have to try again today." I insisted. Hyunjin grabbed my arm, dragging me to cuddle back with him. He spooned me tightly and kissed my head.

"Do you want to continue what we started last nig-"

"Not that, idiot." I sat down again and hit him playfully while giggling nervously. He also sat down rubbing his eyes.

"Fine fine" he said. "Let's get going."

We walked all the way back to the man's house. The sun was just barely coming out, I wonder if it's something to do with the village, since there's a funny aura here.

By the time we got there, the sun was fully out; I checked the time, it was 9:00 am. We arrived to the old man's house, Hyunjin went up the stairs again and knocked his door.

"YOU AGAIN?" he yelled from the inside. "GET OUT."

Hyunjin turned to me, he was starting to get impatient.

"Sir, can you please grant us just ten minutes of your time? We promise we'll leave as soon as we finish." He kindly asked again.

"YOU CAN STAY THERE ALL DAY, I WILL NOT TALK."

As Hyunjin kept trying and trying, I tried to recap everything we've been through, to see if there was something we could use to our favor. From the very first day we switched, to yesterday at the lake with the tree. I also had flashbacks of what happened in the car, my heart was pounding like crazy, but I shrugged it off, as it wasn't the time.

I couldn't even hear what Hyunjin was saying anymore, I was extremely focused. While he was still convincing the man, I walked towards the tree and kneeled down. I re read the names, again and again, silently and out loud.

"Sang Hoon, Yulhee." I kept saying.

"Yulhee"

"Yulhee?" I thought. "Yulhee, Yulhee, Yu-" I stopped, gasping. I finally remembered something that could help us with this.

If I didn't remember wrong, the woman I saw said she was named Yulhee, and she looked like me, just a bit older. I got up and ran towards the house and up the stairs, moving Hyunjin aside.

"Mr. Sang Tae!" I yelled.

"Aeri, I already tried that." Hyunjin sighed.

"I know, but I think I can convince him, just wait."

"MR. SANG TAE!" I yelled even harder. Of course, no response at first.

"WHERE CAN I FIND YULHEE?"

"Who's Yulhee?" Hyunjin asked.

"Just wait."

"LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" He replied.

"Mr Sang Tae, I know Yulhee. Do you know her?"

The man didn't reply, and as I was going to ask again, he finally did, this time he lowered his voice instead of screaming.

"It's impossible you know her." He said. I heard him super clear, and realized as soon as I looked at the door, that It was slightly opened, but I couldn't see his face.

"Sir, I've seen her."

"If this is some kind of disrespectful game-"

"I promise, I've seen her." I insisted.

"You couldn't."

"I'm telling you, I did-"

"She passed away 50 years ago."

Hyunjin and I froze. The way he said it was horribly painful, we could tell the sadness without even looking at him.

"Sir, that's why we need to talk to you."

"Don't play with her name, leave immediately."

"Sir, I beg you. We are in trouble and only you can help us." Hyunjin added.

"It's impossible you have seen or met my Yulhee."

I immediately understood. She was someone really important to him, and her passing destroyed him to this point. I had one last resource, hoping it would be the one.

The old man had opened a little bit the door, so I positioned to where he could properly see my face.

"Sir, is there a special reason why you bought that expensive shell?" I asked.

"No matter how many times you try, leav-" he stopped talking. I saw him looking at me through the small gap of the door. It worked.

"Y-you...you look just like her." He said.

"We need to talk about this, sir, please give us a chance." I added.

"Why d-do you look like h-her?" His voice cracked. Slowly, he opened the door, revealing himself.

He came out, walking slowly towards me. He grabbed my face, and I felt the same piercing cold I felt when I saw her, but I also felt warmth. Tears also started coming down my eyes, but I wasn't doing it wittingly.

Hyunjin just stood there, watching the scene.

"My Yulhee." He sobbed.

"I have seen her, mr. Sang Tae." I grabbed his hands.

"Park Sang Hoon."

"Do you also know him, sir?" I asked.

"Sang Hoon is my real name." He said.