~Chapter 34~

"Hey Minju." I whispered to her during class.

"Yup?"

"Are boys always weird?"

"Weirder than your question? no."

I chuckled and playfully hit her shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"You see... yesterday everything was fine between Hyunjin and I, but today he's behaving like a complete jerk."

"Uh... did you say something to him?"

"No, we even ki-" I remembered I didn't tell Minju that we actually shared those kind of moments. She turned around as soon as she heard me.

"You what?"

"We saw a movie together."

"So?"

"Well I don't know he's just behaving weird and I don't know why."

"Ask him."

"I did, and he keeps saying it's nothing."

"Keep asking untill he tells you, if he's really weird."

I sighed. This conversation wasn't leading anywhere, I just felt frustrated at the amount of weird moods between us. I was really hurt though, the way he ditched me this morning was rude.

For the rest of the day, I didn't see him at all. When school ended, I thought I'd see him at the entrance, but he wasn't there. I just kept walking to my house alone, still thinking about him.

I noticed my parents weren't home yet, so I just headed upstairs and changed to more comfortable clothes. The feeling of being frustrated, well, frustrates me. I can't stand feeling uneasy; I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind.

On my way to town, I thought about school, graduation more specifically. I haven't really decided what to study in college, there wasn't anything specifically I wanted to do, my parents never pushed me to anything. Maybe I'll be following their profession, I don't know; but I surely have to decide, since this is the last year.

The simple thought of Hyunjin stressed me, not knowing what we are stressed me even more. It's not like I want to have something official, it's just that I don't like uncertainty. I wanted him to tell me if he'd wanted to be with me or not, because I surely don't like being in the middle.

Confessing my feelings for him wasn't going to do anything, I already did. Not in the best way possible, but I admitted I did have feelings, and so did he. Now that I think of it, maybe I should tell him properly how I feel about him, so he'd tell me his feelings too.

I took my phone out, and tried calling him.

"Hello?"

"Are you busy?"

"I'm kind of in something important."

"Oh. Do you have free time around 7?"

"Uh...Actually..."

"What?" I swear he sounded extremely weird.

"Aeri, I'm busy, I can't talk right now, bye." He hung up.

His behavior made me extremely uneasy, it truly felt horrible.

As I kept walking through town, I noticed some new stores, so I decided to check them out. The first one was a music shop, the second one an art ship, the third, clothing store, and the last one a coffee shop.

I went calmly one by one, checking everything out. I enjoyed walking through town checking stores and new stuff, and doing it alone was my guilty pleasure.