~Chapter 59~

We walked the path that led back to the cave inside the cliff, which was close to the rocks.

"You know" I started, "these rocks are way bigger in our time. I was sitting all the way over there when I found the shell. Dong Hyun chuckled, "well, now you know it took almost a hundred years for the rocks to grow up."

"You see? That is what I am talking about. Everything is happening for a reason. Aeri was meant to find the Jewels all the way there." Hana laughed along.

As we got closer to the entrance, the ocean breeze felt different, but nice. The four of us entered the cave, but midway, Dong Hyun and Hana stopped. Hyunjin and I stopped too, looking at them.

"This is as far as we go" Dong Hyun smiled, Hana nodded. I don't know why I felt sad, even if I knew them for a very short while, it felt like I was leaving some part of me behind, which in a way, I was, since Hana was connected to me somehow. 

I didn't want to say goodbye, I wanted to know more about her, about them, but it was meant to be this way. Right before farewell, an idea came in mind.

"Why don't you come out with us?" I suggested.

"Are you crazy? If that happens, everything'd be ruined." Hyunjin scolded me, but I didn't mean that.

"No, idiot, listen." I told him, turning now to them. "I mean just to the entrance of our side. I want you guys to see what our time looks like, the buildings, the beach. Even if it's just for a minute."

"I would love to." Hana said excited, looking at Dong Hyun, who looked the same. I smiled widely, grabbed Hana's hand and started walking through.

As soon as we got out, their expressions were a poem. Both with eyes widened, a huge smile carved up and their hands holding tightly, they were admiring the newest version of their home, an unknown but beautiful view.

"Everything is amazingly beautiful." Dong Hyun expressed. "Those buildings are unbelievably huge!"

"What is that?" Hana pointed her finger at something moving through the beach.

"That's a quad bike." Hyunjin chuckled.

"A What?"

"It's something tourists use now to have fun and travel through out the beach. Like... a smaller car without roof?" I shrugged my shoulders looking at Hyunjin for him to maybe explain it better.

"Tourists?"

"Yup, people from other places and other countries."

"They allow people from other countries to come here?"

"Of course!"

"Dong Hyun! Why don't we stay here instead?" Hana whined playfully.

"So you can see and flirt with foreigners? No way!" He laughed too. Those two really had a beautiful relationship.

"Anyways, now we do have to go back."

"Wait! One more thing." Hyunjin took out his phone, opening the camera.

"Let's take a picture."

"Those things Can take pictures? Hurry up then before I run away to live in this time." Hana chuckled. 

"Is this a good idea? Won't this affect somehow?"

"I don't think we are doing anything that can change the course of time, so it's fine." Dong Hyun added.

We scooched together, Hyunjin holding the phone, Hana and Dong Hyun holding their hands, Hana's other hand on my shoulder. We smiled widely, waiting for Hyunjin to take the picture.