~Chapter 39~

Hyunjin's POV:

"Okay... don't panic, don't panic" I tried to calm myself. I stopped to think. I felt a bit out of place (obviously). I noticed this wasn't her room, it was a small apartment, with boxes still unopened.

Did she move out? Was everything with her parents okay? Was she okay? Slowly, I started to worry about her, like before, to think about her and miss her.

I got closer to the window and opened the curtains, only to reveal a beautiful view to the sea. She clearly moved to the coast, but why?

There has to be a way of contacting her. I didn't know my number, although I had more than a year of having it; it's too long and I'm too lazy.

I grabbed her phone again to try and see what I could do. My eyes rested over the wallpaper, I was intrigued. Minho? Why is he with her? Are they close? Are they...together?

I felt uneasy. I know it's not my place to think like this, but I was jealous. Jealous of not knowing what was happening between them.

The phone suddenly rings, It was a text, from Minho.

I couldn't unlock it, as I didn't have the password, but I could read his messages.

Minho
Morning! Did you sleep well? We're leaving now, we'll be there by 9am, so Felix was thinking we could have breakfast instead of lunch.

Minho
Also, I got you a present ;) can't wait to arrive.

... a present? What present? Why can't you wait?
I mean... Minho is my friend. Since I lost contact with them, I'm totally unaware of everything here, but I kept feeling uneasy about them.

Another message got in,

Minho
I read about a restaurant over there, I think it's close to your house. Let's meet there, here's the address. 📍 location

I couldn't even see the location, again because of the locked phone, damn it. At least I got to read the name of the place.

I went to take a shower, trying so hard not to see anything. Afterwards, I looked in the mirror.

She is so beautiful. There's something about her that drives me insane, I don't know what it is. I noticed she was a bit different, but not that much. It was just a year, but she looked more mature, grown up.

The more I looked at her, the more I was missing her. Everything kept me so busy that I actually forgot what liking her felt like, but it slowly came back.

I got ready with the clothes I found out of the boxes, and went out. I noticed she had a car too, she really grew up.

I checked the time, I was supposed to arrive to the restaurant at 9am. As I got closer, I saw Minho and Felix waving at me.

Minho came and hugged me; I still couldn't believe they were so close.

"H-how was the ride?" I tried asking them, so that it wouldn't be too obvious.

"It was great, we listened to music all ride long!" Minho replied. I just smiled and nodded to everything they said.

"Aeri, can you help me with some bags?" Felix grabbed my arm and dragged me to the car.

"You go ahead ordering a table." He told Minho as he kept walking. As soon as we got to the car, Felix stopped, making me almost crash with his chest.

He suddenly hugged me, tightly.

"I've missed you, man."

I was startled. How on earth would he know?