~Chapter 63~

Hyunjin and I stayed for a littler longer at the records building, just talking about everything regarding the situation. We still felt sad to know how Hana and DongHyun's life went, but at the same time we felt heart-warmed to know they had a son, and we have no doubt they were the best parents ever.

"You know, I have too much info right now going in my head, but hey, Hana said something about that shop being ours?" I commented to Hyunjin.

"That's what you read, yeah"

"So...do you think it is really ours?"

"On our way home, we could check with the property records building if you want."

I smiled looking at him, it was almost unconsciously.

"What?" He smiled too.

"Uh, what?"

"Why are you smiling?"

"I'm smiling?"

"Come on, tell me" he joked.

"I didn't even know I was smiling, don't mind me. What were you saying?" I tried going back topic. He just glared at me trustless and kept talking.

"Property records?" He said, as if asking me again to go.

"Oh, yeah, sounds great!"

"Okay. By the way, we should really visit Sang Hoon, we haven't seen him for a while now."

"In fact" I added, "I need to give him Yulhee's letter. I'm sure he'd be happy to read it, and to know about everything we learned from DongHyun and Hana"

"Should we visit him this weekend?" Hyunjin suggested.

"I guess we could, yeah!"

"Oh no no, wait" he closed his eyes, as he seemed to remember something.

"I told my uncle I'd be back by Friday to testify and work on my father's case" he played with the book's cover, with a worried face.

"Don't worry, we can go next week, I don't think one week would make a big difference, he isn't expecting us anyways."

"Let's go back to Seoul, you spend time with your parents and I deal with my shit. If I can get out quickly of it, maybe we can go Saturday, just maybe."

"Hyunjin, it's okay, don't rush. We'll see. Now that I think about it, also, since Pyeongchang is in Gangwon as well, we could check the resort from the school trip." I suggested.

"What for?"

"Ahhh... what am I going to do with this clueless cutie" I held his head and shook it gently, joking around.

"I never would've thought back in school Shin Aeri was going to call me her "cutie" " he chuckled as I lowered my hands to his cheeks and squeezed them, making him pout.

"Trust me, I'm more shocked than you" I pecked his lips.

We grabbed our stuff and returned the books, made our way out of the bulding and back home. On the way, we in fact went to the property registry.

"Hello, we're here to ask for information about a shop" Hyunjin asked at the counter. We waited for about 10 minutes untill they took us to another office, with the person in charge of properties.

The man went through some pages, looking at us from time to time.

"Shop 56?" He asked us, we both nodded. He kept looking untill he stopped and frowned. He cleared his throat, and seemed like he couldn't explain himself.