• Epilogue •

Our way back to Seoul felt oddly peaceful. Both Hyunjin and I felt like we were almost closing for good this chapter. It sure has been a roaler coaster full of surprises and things we would have never thought it could actually be possible.

"How did you figure Sang Hoon stole the pearls?" Hyunjin asked me.

"It was a wild guess, I know, but as you kept telling what happened, he started to get nervous. His body language was crazy, and besides, the way he wasn't surprised to the fact that we freaking time traveled, gave him away to me."

"Your reasoning is amazing, I could have never thought about it."

"I'm telling you it was just a wild guess" I chuckled flustered. "I knew he was up to something, I was actually surprised I was right about the pearls."

"Well, your guess helped us tie everything up"

"You could say that, yeah" . I turned my head to the window and admired the Mountain View.

"There's one more thing I'd like to do before really going home" I told Hyunjin as I stretched my arm to caress his hair while he drove.

"I think we're thinking the same" he changed to one hand driving, while his other hand rested on my thigh.

.
.
.
.
.
"Two tickets, please" I placed the correct amount of money over the counter.

As we walked through the resort, everything was just happy flashbacks. We had a great time during that trip, we got to know the boys a bit better, we played, sang, and this is where we had our first kiss.

"It's funny how it hasn't been that long since we came here, but it feels like ages." Hyunjin wandered around the lobby.

"We've been through so much since then, maybe that's why" I smiled.

We made our way to the entrance of the woods, which this time was fully open to the public. During the school trip, it was closed, but we never knew why.

"There's still enough light to deviate from the main trail for a while and come back. Do you remember where exactly was it?"

"I think I got out from there" I pointed at a tree with a red cross and a white ribbon. "I didn't even walk that much, but I do remember the scenery changed.

"Yeah, I saw it too. There was a lake, and then there wasn't. You should summon Hana for help" Hyunjin jokingly suggested.

"I'm not calling a ghost!"

"Come on, its Hana, she knows us"

"Still a ghost"

"You hear that, Hana? She's calling you a ghost!"

"Stop it!" I laughed.

We walked for ten more minutes, untill we arrived to an open green space. We didn't quite remember seeing it before, but again, it was night time and much more dark.

"What are we exactly looking for?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Some hint of her. She has to be here, I swear that day I wasn't controlling myself."

"You're still up with that? Why don't you just admit you were crazy for me and were desperate to kiss me?"

"Excuse me, so far, you're the one who's always telling me your desperate to kiss me! You're-" I suddenly crashed over Hyunjin's back, as he abruptly stopped walking.

"Ouch! What's wron-"

"Shhh" he turned to me with his index over his mouth. I frowned at him, moving to the side to see what he was seeing. There was a lady sitting down over a blanket, beside a beautiful barely flowered cherry blossom tree. She had a candle, a little wooden cup with what seemed like green tea, and a small wooden memorial plaque.