~Chapter 5~

We got to Hyunjin's house, his father wasn't home, as he said before. I was curious about their relationship, but I was in no position to ask him, we're not friends.

We sat on his bed, as far away from each other as I wanted to.

"Well... I'm Hwang Hyunjin." He started.

"What are you doing?"

"At least we should know each other a bit. We're here to teach the other how to be oneself." He replied already a bit annoyed. I hated this. I rolled my eyes and continued.

"I'm Shin Aeri."

"Okay, it's well, nice to meet you, kind of?"

"Sure." I kept replying dryly.

"Okay so... for my house, it's simple. My mom isn't around, it's just me and the old man. He's not around too much either, he works all day and sometimes at nights too. He takes me to school because I'm too lazy to walk."

"Uh... okay?. For me it's quite the opposite. My mom
And dad are both in the house at nights, they go out to work at 7 am, I always walk to school, they don't take me."

"If you like to walk then you might want to do that instead of waiting for the old man to take you, he doesn't care if I'm late or not." He said. I was very intrigued about his family, but it wasn't my place to ask anything.

"When I get back from school, I take a shower and check if I have any homework, then at 6:35 I help my mom making dinner." I added.

"I just... come home and watch a movie or something, or maybe go swimming, the pool is in the terrace. And also at 6:35 I start cooking dinner for me and for the old man."

"Okay... my parents are very kind and sweet and my mom loves to give hugs, so be sure to give her hugs, and my dad too. I don't want them being rejected. "

"I don't give hugs."

"You don't give hugs but you flirt with every girl at school?" I know I shouldn't have said that, but I hated his response.

"What?"

"Nothing. Keep going."

"Look, Aeri, I don't know what makes you thin-"

"Just!... keep going."  I yelled, he sighed.

"At school I don't really care what you do, whatever gets you distracted that'll do." He said.

"Do I have to be with your friends?" I asked him, afraid he'd say yes.

"If you want. But if they annoy you as much as I do, then don't hang with them."

"Great, because I hate them too."

"Can I ask you something?" Of course I knew what was he going to ask, but I didn't want to answer. I don't want to give any explanations on why do I hate him.

"Nope." I denied his question. "I hang around with Minju during classes, and on break time we have lunch with other friends. You'll know what friends I'm taking about."

Hyunjin kept nodding and nodding to all I said, which frustrated me; he wasn't acting like que acts at school, instead, he behaved politely towards me, and ver simple. He's not simple, he's not polite, he's a jerk. Why is he acting this way?

After a while of talking about our routines and such, he showed me around his house, which was way bigger than mine, even than any of the other houses. He had all this fancy stuff around, a lot of expensive food, and I also noticed his clothes were all expensive.

"I must say, your house is so cool. Like it's huge and even has a dancing room."

"I like it more at your place. It's big too."

"Yeah but it's nothing compared to this."

"My father fixes everything with money, that's why you see what you see. It has no emotional meaning. Your place is big, but it's different, it's better than a lifeless house like mine." He said.

For some reason, I felt bad for him. His words hurt me, and it was as if he wanted me to understand what he felt. For what I see, his life is too superficial; he's not used to moods like in my house. Still, I shrugged it off, I don't care about him.