~Chapter 41~ Long chapter ⚠️🔞

Hyunjin's POV:

I started to wake up slowly, afraid I'd wake up again in Incheon and not in my body. Luckily, I was still me.

I got out of bed and to the bathroom, and as I walked , I noticed a box on top of my desk. I remembered Eunbi insisted on coming to "give me something.", maybe it was hers.

After showering, I got ready to leave to office.

"Oh Hyunjin, good morning." My uncle greeted me.

"Good morning!"

"Today's nothing much to do, so you can relax a bit." He smiled and handed me some papers. I bowed and turned to leave.

"Ah Hyunjin, one more thing."

"Yes?" I turned back to him.

"Your father wants to discuss some things with you, so we've arranged a meeting next Wednesday."

"What things?"

"I'm not aware of that, I'm just following orders."

"Do I really have to meet with him?"

"Correct."

"Okay."

Since I left I've only seen my father twice, gladly. I didn't really want to see him, but there's nothing I could do about it. 

Aeri's POV:

3 days and nothing, we didn't switch again. However, I couldn't just chill about it. Anytime we could switch back, and the fact that there were so many obstacles frustrated me like hell.

The sun was almost setting, so I decided to go for a walk to the beach. Maybe that'd help me clear my head a bit, or even find a way to bring the shell back.

The sky was painted with orange and purple, as the sun's choice, and it was breezy. I really enjoyed walking barefoot on the sand and water.

As I kept walking, my phone buzzed. I didn't really want to take it out, but I had to, I didn't know if it was important.

Minho
I haven't been able to give you the present. Can we meet tomorrow? I want to see you.

Me
You bought me something?

Minho
I told you the day we arrived, did you forget already? I'm hurt.

Shoot, that was the day I switched with Hyunjin. Maybe he read those messages.

Me
Oh right! Sorry! Sure we can meet tomorrow!

As I replied, I kept walking without actually watching my steps, and as soon as I put away my phone, I stop at the sudden realization.

I was near the cliff. The same cliff where everything happens, and I didn't even know. I was extremely confused, because as far as I knew, although I was living in Incheon, my apartment wasn't that close to that section of the beach, or that's what I thought. Maybe I'm that clueless.

Without thinking, I kept walking to get closer. I didn't have a reason, I just felt like I had to.

I also noticed I was kind of alone, there wasn't many people at the beach; there was only a small family by the tree side, and a woman straight ahead of them with her feet in the water, probably the mom.

Getting closer and closer, the woman kept staring at me, even making me feel uncomfortable. I thought of walking past her without looking too much, you don't know people nowadays.