~Chapter 31~

After a rather silent trip back, with slight chat from time to time, we finally arrived back home.

Hyunjin parked the car in front of my house, and as I was about to get off, he grabbed my arm, making me face him.

"What's wrong?"

"Are your parents home?" He asked.

I got a bit nervous, as if I could actually feel his emotions through my body.

"N-no not yet."

"Do you... want to talk about what happened in the car last night?"

"I... don't know." I looked everywhere but his eyes, his presence intimidated me. 

I can't describe how fast my heart was beating. It's not that I didn't want to do it with him, it's just that I wasn't sure of it. I feared something happened, like what happened on the trip. I wanted to trust him, but I needed to fix all this mess soon, and maybe to spend a bit more time with him; I don't know what got into me in the car, I was truly determined to do it, but maybe after Sang Hoon's story I feared I'd give something so important to Hyunjin and then something would happen to us.

"Hyunjin" I sighed "I cherish what happened in the car, believe me, you're my first. However, I think we should wait untill we fix everything up. After that, we can actually spend time together like normal teenagers."

He sighed too, chuckling. "Okay, let's fix this."

"It's not that I don't trust you-"

"No no, I know. I'm laughing because I felt the same as you. You see, maybe you'll laugh, but you're my first too, and I was nervous."

"You're lying?" I widened my eyes.

"I'm not!" He chuckled. "I've never done anything like that."

I just laughed, nervously.

"Oh so you were judging me by my looks?" He raised a brow.

"N-no.."

"Liar!" He laughed.

"Anyways... let's just rest, okay? We'll discuss the trip to Incheon tomorrow." He caressed my cheek, making me smile. I nodded, and waved a goodbye to him; the smile he was giving me was beautiful.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning, I woke up to my alarm, as usual. I heard my parents downstairs chatting, I wondered at what time did they arrive yesterday, since I went straight to sleep.

Now with the shells together, I made sure to place them in a safe place where no one could take them.

I went downstairs once I got ready, and greeted my parents.

"Morning baby." My dad kissed my forehead. I hugged him and my mom too, they were having breakfast. I sat down to eat, and everything was oddly silent.

"Aeri." My mom called.

"Yup?"

"Are you dating Hyunjin?"

"Uh... no. Yet."

"Yet?" My dad raised a brow, smirking.

"I mean we're still getting to know each other."

"Well" my mom took out from her purse a plastic bag with a box inside. I looked at them with confused expressions.

"You may want to start using these." She handed me the bag. I took it, hesitant, and opened it, widening my eyes.

"MOM!" I facepalmed.

"What? Honey, we get that you guys are teens, almost adults and you're probably wanting to-"