~Chapter 44~

Hyunjin's POV

After what felt like the longest flight I've ever been in, I finally arrived to Korea, slightly before lunchtime.

My uncle approached me, after checking out his things too.

"There's a small inconvenient." He said.

"What's the matter?"

"The company just told me our cars couldn't get out on time for us, there's a delay."

"Why don't we just ride the train?" I asked. I seriously didn't like all the "high class" behavior, which was, for me, waiting for the company's drivers to come get us. I'd use the train or even bus if it was for me.

"You father ordered for us to wait."

"Fine." I sighed, "how long?"

"Two hours"

"Why don't we head out and grab lunch then, I'll pay." I offered them. They all agreed and we left.

We chose the emptiest place, to be relaxed, there wasn't a single soul.

We sat down and ordered our food.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom." I stood up talking to my uncle.

There was a lady cleaning inside, so I was about leave, but as soon as she saw me, she told me she was about to finish, so I waited.

Finally I got to use the bathroom. I was washing my hands, they had the sink outside the bathroom. I couldn't help but to hear something that catched my attention.

Aeri's voice. I could swear it was her, and as soon as my name left her lips, I was completely sure of it. I was going to go to her immediately, but I heard Minho talking too. Why is she with him? Why are they so close? They weren't like this before.

"This...is beautiful" I heard her say.

I poked my head a bit, and she was holding a necklace. Why is he gifting her those things? 

I quickly made my way to our table, which was just behind Aeri's sit, more specifically, my sit. Aeri was so into the necklace, Minho, and the conversation, that she didn't even noticed me walking literally in front of her.

I sat down, still hearing their conversation. The place was so empty that even if I didn't want to, I'd hear anyways.

"You remember, right?" He asked her.

"I do!" She replied, excited.

"Aeri... I know I told you back when we were at the beach together that I had feelings for you, and I was wondering-"

They...what? They went together to the beach? Alone? With her parents? Why?

Also, he has... feelings for her? he just said it, and she seems to know. I was just getting angrier and angrier, to the point I wasn't event thinking anymore.

"I really want to, Minho."

Those words left her mouth only to pierce my chest. I felt a hole in my stomach, my breathing started to go faster. I stood up abruptly, I actually was going to leave, but accidentally hit Aeri. I just kept walking, but Minho immediately stopped me, recognizing me.

They were surprised I was there. Seeing them both together angered me so much, so I just started to say senseless words.

"So I'm here looking for you trying to find a solution to our problem and you're just chilling around?"