~Chapter 47~

Hyunjin's POV

What was that question for? I couldn't help but to blush and I think she noticed, but she was blushing too.

Yeah, we had the same dream. Kind of wishing it wasn't a dream though.

I took her plate and put it in the microwave while she went for the phone, so it wouldn't get cold. 2 minutes later, I hear the door.

"Wow you sure are fast." I said out loud.

"You wish."

I stood still, waiting to see who it was, because that wasn't my voice, it was a girl's.

"Eunbi..."

"Oh so you know who I am? Perfect." She smirked. I forgot I'm on Aeri's body for a second, and said her name, damn it.

"Get out of my house."

"Not untill I make things clear for you, love."

"What do you want?"

"I know Hyunjin's here. I saw him."

"So?"

"Do you not know he's marrying me?"

"Everyone knows. What's your point?"

She chuckled annoyed, "Stay away from him, do you understand?"

Who does she think she is, coming into Aeri's house and treating her like that.

"Sure."

"I'm serious."

"I said sure."

She came closer to me, way too close.

"Listen, bitch. He's marrying me, our relationship is for the company's sake, I'm actually somebody important to his life and future, you're a nobody, you have nothing to offer to him, and he doesn't even like you now, so you better stay out of his life, you can't change nor stop our marriage."

Who's the real bitch. Eunbi's presence always bothered me, and for her to come into Aeri's house just like that to threaten her with lies and more lies, made me hate her even more; and she has the audacity to insinuate I like her instead, how lame.

"Get out of my house, right now."

"It's okay, don't be scared of me, my father is the one you should be scared of, I'm sure you don't want anything happening to your parents, do you?"

"You sure you wanna keep talking? I don't think your daddy would be thrilled to hear your voice saying these things, do you? Don't make me repeat, get out the fuck out of my house, right now."

She eyed me suspiciously scared, she actually believed I could be recording her, so she started to back out untill she turned and left.

She actually threatened her and her parents? I can't marry this girl.

I'm actually glad this happened to me and not Aeri, this could be a reason to at least postpone the marriage.

Now that I think of it, Aeri has now been gone for a while. I wanted to look for her, but if Eunbi was still around, that wasn't a great idea. The only thing I could do was just wait for her.

Aeri's POV

As soon as the man left from the hallway, I carefully made my way to the door. I prayed no one would see and stop me, I had to reach Hyunjin as quickly as possible.