~Chapter 6~

It's been 4 days since I woke up in Hyunjin's body, I'm seriously getting tired every day of it. We've been going to school together, kind of. He'd wait for me every day at the entrance of my house to walk with me, and it's annoying. No matter how late or how early I walk to school on purpose so I can't run into him, he's always there, always.

I walked down the small hill from the neighborhood, which I didn't even know it existed; I've never walked around here before, and there he was again, well, him in my body.

"Stop following me." I said as I walked passed him.

"I'm not following you, I'm walking with you." He snapped back.

"Stop walking with me, then."

"Will you ever tell me why do you hate me so much?"

"You're inside my body, that's enough."

"You're inside mine and I don't hate you. I kinda like you on the contrary."

He made me stop suddenly, facing him with widened eyes.

"Huh?" 

"Don't get me wrong, geez. I'm saying I think you're friendly and easygoing, so I like you in that way, like I'd like to be friends with you, we're similar."

"Okay first, yes I am, but not with you. Second, don't like me, because I don't like you at all, and finally, we're not similar, never. So stop walking with me to school."  I said that as rude as I could, to make him hate me. I don't want him thinking we're friends just because we're stuck in this.

"If you think you're going to repel me with your words, you won't. You have no idea of how my life is and how people constantly talk to me like that, so no, I won't stop walking with you."   He said, very calmly.

How irritating.

"See you on the way back." He winked at me while leaving to class. I felt disgusted, one, because it's Hyunjin, and two, because that was my face doing it. I cringed at how I looked "flirting." 

"Good morning!" Felix said to me while I headed to my desk, which was beside him.

"I'm still Aeri."

"I know." He put a confused face.

"Why are you so kind with me?"

"It's called manners."

"Touché."

The teacher wasn't there yet, of course maths teacher. I kept busy analyzing Hyunjin's writings, as well as adding some notes to myself, I did like to study. Hyunjin didn't seem to do so tho.

"Aeri, can I ask you something?" Felix poked his head almost on top of my desk, making me flinch.

"Uh... sure."

"Why do you hate us?"

"Just because."

"I've seen you with other people and you look much more friendly, how come you're not like that with us?" He has seen me? Like before changing with Hyunjin?

"Okay." I sighed. I don't know why did I feel a bit of trust towards him.  "You guys constantly make fun of my friends, and I think you're all superficial and annoyingly flirty." 

"Ouch."

"You wanted to know didn't you?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You know, we did made fun of others last year and past years, but we're not like that anymore. We did talk about it together and decided not to be like that again."