~Chapter 51~

"I want to."

"Y-you want to?"

"Don't you?" He stepped closer. This isn't the first time I felt intimidated by him, but not in a bad way. His low voice, his deadly stare, his confidence, always drove me insane.

I took a deep breath, trying to be confident myself.

"I want to too."

He smirked, looked down, and immediately started to laugh his soul out. Great, now I felt awkward.

"What's so funny?!"

"Y-y-you were so cute!!!" He laughed out loud. I just covered my face from embarrassment.

"Why are you like this?!" I yelled at him annoyed.

"I'm sorry!!" He was still laughing.

"It's cruel! I literally braced myself to face you like a grown up and You were messing with me! I hate you!"

"I'm sorry Aeri I'm sorry" he even wiped a tear off.

"You even deviated from what we were talking, this is important Hyunjin!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I won't mess with you again."

"Fine."

"But I do want to...you know. That wasn't a lie."

"Stop saying that, I can't concentrate."

"Sorry." He winked at me. He literally winked at me, what a flirter.

"You were saying?"

"Right. Okay so, remember we did change bodies but those were different scenarios. Yulhee and Sang Hoon changed but because she wanted to, I mean, she looked for that shell and did it purposely, but you and I did randomly."

" So What we have in common is that we met without the shell's help, which came afterwards, however, it's like the shell was meant for us to find it sooner or later."  He analyzed.

"Hmmm, I wouldn't say that we met before the shell."

"How come?"

"When you appeared out of nowhere, I already had the shell in my hands. I actually got distracted by it, untill You appeared."

"Oh, right. Funny though. The shell did want us to cross paths in any way."

"What?"

"Well, I saw you again that night, what are the odds, this place is huge."

"Where?"

"I think you were having dinner with your parents. I came with my father for his business, but I chilled out all week. So that night I was sitting by myself on the sand, I was watching the moon, it was almost full.

I heard steps so I turned around, and you were there, you looked beautiful. You had a white dress."

I couldn't help but to smile a little, I felt flustered.

"But wait, didn't you say you didn't know who I was at first?"

"I didn't. For the 100th time, I have terrible memory. After the beach I got into so many shit with my father, my head was everywhere. You seemed familiar afterwards but I didn't remeber you fully."

"But, if you saw me that night-"

"I really wanted to talk to you, something was urging me to do so. At the beach, I just went to chill again, but I don't know why I decided to go for a walk to the cliff, I didn't do that during the week, it was just that day, and you were by the path I was following. I wasn't going to go through the rocks, but I saw you and it was almost as if my body moved by itself."