Five

Kai

Shadow grabbed my hand and placed it on his very thick, very long dick. As I stroked it, or well his hand over mine was stroking it, I realized in horror that I could never let something so big shove inside of me.
"You're not putting that inside of me," I promised him and his expression became stormy as he leaned down and bit my neck, right where the same bite mark was. I damn near came again, but like last time it felt as if I was so close but unable to cross over that threshold without Shadow's say so. I could feel his hot cum mixing in with my own between us as I wiggled underneath him, wanting to pull him even closer but refusing to let my hands move to do that.
Must resist as best as I can.
Maybe I could have enjoyed what was going down between us, just maybe, but not as a bottom and not as an omega. Everything in me was screaming out that I was a weak wolf and it made me want to rage and rant against it.
"Ok you've done what you wanted to do, now get off," I growled but didn't move to throw him off as he sat back and looked down at the mess between us. He had the audacity to rub the cum into my stomach as if he were rubbing lotion on me.
"I'm not walking around with your cum on me you bastard," I hissed when he moved off of me, looking down at me with a smug look.
He shrugged. "I found out all it takes is an alpha bite and your smell will be masked, so shower all you want. My smell will remain."
I gaped up at him. "You-" my face felt as if it were on fire. "I'll kill you Shadow, you ever pull some shit like this again!" I looked around but unfortunately there was nothing nearby to use as a weapon on the smug bastard.
"Kai, we didn't do this to mask your smell. We did this because it felt good," he said matter of fact as if he weren't at all having an inner battle with himself about this whole thing like I was. Great, it's only me who suffers. Some part of me wondered if he was enjoying this so much as some sort of payback for always winning in a fight with him. "Besides; It doesn't matter. I can't stop thinking about you, I've been up all night thinking about this," he admitted with a frown and my heart stopped in my chest and I froze. I hadn't thought for a moment he was feeling the same as I was. In my mind, he was having his sick fun of dominating me but his expression was bothered now. "You consume all my thoughts. I came over here to tell you about the bite but all I could think about was how to get you naked and underneath me. How your body feels against mine. The sounds you make when I touch you. How I cum harder than I've ever have, how you feel like a drug," he shook his head as if he couldn't believe what he was admitting. "I'm sorry." He said and left me lying there, dirty and confused.