Twenty one

"So you're an omega, aren't you Kai?" Claire spoke as Shadow got dressed, eyeing us out the corner of his eye. I gulped: here we go. My heart started racing worse than when we were all coming together.
If Claire wanted to, she could take this information and ruin my life.  She stood naked, not bothering to get dressed, probably because she'll shower before the meeting. Cum had been leaking out her holes and were drying on her thighs.
"Yes, and we need your scent to mask that," Shadow spoke for me. "To everyone we want to appear to be a throuple. Always together, our scents always mixed," Shadow continued.
"Only if it's ok with you Claire," I added in, reaching out to take her hands in mine. "I know it's selfish to ask,"
"Let me be very clear," Shadow spoke in a low tone as he stepped closer, taking my hand from Claire's, I pulled away from him with a huff of annoyance, "this isn't a real throuple, Kai is mine, not yours. But I'm - we are willing to share each other until graduation. But only with you and only as long as you keep this a secret. Not even your besties can know."
Claire beamed at us, "I don't mind being used like this, I've never come so hard in my life," she giggled behind a hand before twirling toward her bathroom door. "I think it's about time you two got together and I'm just glad I get this year with you guys, I won't tell a soul. I care about you, Kai," she admitted softly, "and I don't wish the omega treatment on my worst enemy, my lips are sealed, even if you two annoy and piss me off, don't ever stress about me being petty enough to snitch on you." She winked at us. "See you at the meeting," before closing herself in her bathroom. I could hear her turn on her shower immediately.
I let out a relieved sigh.
"You were right, this could work out," Shadow begrudgingly admitted as he grabbed my shirt and yanked it over my head. I blushed and pulled away, putting my own pants on. I hated how much I liked when he did things like that.
I nodded, "now I just have to stare our alpha down." Easier said than done. Since my parents were under the impression I was an alpha and had probably bragged to everyone, I couldn't pass myself as a beta. Like Claire and Shadow were going to. I had to pretend the alpha scent was coming from me.
Shadow grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him as he planted a quick kiss on my lips. I felt lightheaded and wanted more. "I'm your alpha now Kai," he said so close to my lips as he held my chin. "So I command you to stare down anyone else who isn't me. You look him in the eyes until yours feel like they are burning out your head and then some. If you look away from his gaze, I'll punish you," his words didn't match his soft tone.
"Ready?" He asked, pulling back, taking my hand. I nodded and hoped his commands were enough for me to stand up to a full grown alpha. And hated how hard I already was. I've never had someone turn me on so much. It felt as if I was constantly hard now. I wondered if the heat got worse with age or better.