44

Shadow

Kai hated me. He was going to be so pissed when I was able to go back home tomorrow. Fuck, I fuck up everything, when he didn't call me right away I got so mad I crushed my phone in my hands and wolfed out, running as fast as I could through the woods until I got to the very spot we both realized what we were. We had finally got to a good spot, and he trusted me, and I thought I had my wolf under control. And within a minute I ruined that. And his trust.
And now I regretted ruining my phone. He could be calling right now. But that was doubtful. I had almost revealed his secret to another werewolf. Even after that meeting with the alpha, I knew I should be more careful with his secret. That man had a hardon for omegas, and he was sick in the head. I had to do everything to keep Kai out of his mind.
It had to be done. I had to kill his father. But in a way that no one would guess it was me. In a way that made it seemed like he ran away or something.
Or maybe I should tie Kai up and throw him in my jeep with our belongings and take off to some cabin in the middle of nowhere. I know he wanted a normal life to go to school and college, but sometimes life throws shit at you and you have to change plans.
And now we had the alpha demanding Kai spend time with his fucking toxic ass family. The opposite of what was best for Kai. This is exactly why shit was so fucked. He never even wondered why Kai might not want to be at home.
I worried. Kai having to go home once every single day was way too much. At least I could go with and it could be a quick hi how's everything ok bye. Maybe everyday before school we'd pop up. That way, we had a good excuse to leave after ten minutes.
And I just knew that ten minutes would be the longest of Kai's life while his father used the time to throw digs at him and his mom would stand by pathetically.
The breeze kicked up and I could smell the rain coming. Great. Just great. Now I was kicked out the house and it was about to storm. With my current luck I would be struck by lightening and a tornado would come through and tear me the shreds. Surely it was my karma for how I've been acting.
I felt helpless, and I didn't like that. I couldn't spare Kai the emotional damage his parent caused, couldn't say no to the alpha currently on his wishes because then I'd have to fight him to the death. I couldn't spare Kai the suffering that came with being an omega.
It all sucked. And now, Kai's day was ruined because of me. And tomorrow when I went back home, I would ruin his day yet again when I had to break the news about the alpha and his terms. The fucker.
"Shadow!" A voice so familiar I knew it better than my own called out to me. Perking up my head I swerved my head in his direction, jumping to my paws as Kai jogged over. "Shadow, I was worried," Kai looked relieved as he approached me with a hesitant smile as he reached out and scratched my head. I shifted and threw my arms around him, tackling him to the ground. He wasn't mad at me, I could tell right away at his expression and even better, he came out to find me. My heart soared.
Breathing into his neck, taking in his scent. Ahh Kai, the smell of Kai... and that other wolf. I stiffened.
"Oh uh, I might have hugged that -"
I growled as the image came into my head and swallowed what I wanted to say.
Don't ruin it! He might send me away again!
"That's fine," I said through clenched teeth.
"He was crying, his dad beat him," Kai explained, stroking my back and clinging to me. "Won't happen again not matter how much someone sobs to me."
"I said it's fine," I said in a softer tone, softer but not soft.
Kai laughed. "It's not fine to you and that's ok."
"I don't deserve you."
"I think we deserve each other," Kai laughed. "We're perfect for each other, so I wouldn't worry about that."
"Is that a good or bad thing?"
Kai thought for a second. "I'd say neither. It just is what it is." His arms tightened around me. "So umm," i pulled back to look him in the face as he started to talk, and blush? I smirked wondering what he was struggling to say.
"Yes?"
"Ya know since Henry is staying for a week, we might not have time or chance to ya know..." he looked away biting his lip.
Immediately, I knew he wanted to fuck. But I wanted to hear him say it out loud, it was just too cute.
"I don't know, I'm not a mind reader."
He growled looking back at me as he circled his hips against me, I could feel his hard on through his sweat pants. "Guess."
"We can cuddle at home Kai," I said keeping my face blank.
"I want to fuuuck," he finally whined, his greedy hands roaming my body.
I grabbed his wrists and held them above his head, grinning down at him. This was turning out way better than I had thought. "It's about to rain Kai," I all but purred against his neck causing him to shiver.
"I don't care, please," he begged, his legs tangled with mine as he started to seek friction.
I suddenly felt angry that his clothes were in the way. But it was already starting to drizzle.
I groaned.
"Let's go to the car."
"No, now," he snapped bucking his hips as he flipped us so I was now on my back. He reached down and ripped his own pants. At least he was going to have his shirt for this weath- and he was ripping that off too. Fuck, I was as hard as ever. It was raining down on us, but still at a light bearable pace.
"Why are you so horny," I smirked allowing him to use me as he grabbed our dicks with his hands, allowing spit to fall onto our dicks to slick them up before moving against me, pumping our dicks. It felt amazing. I let him build up pace and when he started moaning, I reached up and gripping his throat, flexing. "Yes yes yes," his voice was strained as I choked him, his eyes falling halfway shut as he looked down at me. The rain was now pouring down us, drenching us, but Kai didn't seem to notice. I shivered and was glad for his body heat.
With my other hand, I reached behind him and plunged a finger inside his puckered hole but quickly adding in another finger.
"Fuck so good," he cried moving faster above me, I could tell he was about to cum, so I rolled us over, flipping him onto his stomach before grabbing his hips and pulling him back towards me, pressing my rock solid dick slowly into him. He was a moaning mess as I bottomed out. I leaned my body over his to protect him from most of the rain and chill, feeling the heat between us.
"Fuck me Shadow please," he begged and it was music to my ears as I gave him what he wanted. Pounding into him fast and hard, kind of trying to rush it as I heard distant lightening making its way towards us. He was so lost in his pleasure he probably didn't even notice the rain. I was full on leaning onto him back and not being able to resist I bit down into his shoulder hard as I pumped into him. His slick body felt so good against me. This was a good idea .
Or bad, I thought as he cried out the same time as a lightening sounding too close by.
I came soon after him, seeing stars. Wait no that was quite literally the thunder and lightening in the sky and the heaven opened up and pounded rain down on us.
Not being able to enjoy the after bliss, I gathered Kai into my arms and ran.
"Where's the jeep?" I shouted to him at the same time he yelled at me to put him down.
🐺 🐺
"You're fucking wild," I huffed as we sat, drenched in the jeep with the the heat blasting.
Kai laughed, slightly shivering as he rummaged in the back for a coat, a shirt and a random stack of chipotle napkins.
"This should do it," he said handing me some. We dried off as best as we could.
"At least we won't have to take a shower," he shrugged.
"Oh we're taking a shower." I grabbed his arm and tugged and he smirked as he climbed into my lap.
"Round two?" He asked hopeful, dipping his head, hips lips close to mine.
"I could fuck you for days Kai, you just let me know when you've had enough."