Twenty eight

Shadows pov

As much as I hated alphas, I had forgotten for a moment until my sister visited. I had forgotten how cruel and possessive they all were. How good men turned to assholes just because of a status change, just because of their wolf.
I hadn't thought to hate myself, as Kai hated his omega wolf. Hadn't thought of it because I was now one of them.
And now it was painfully obvious.
Of course I didn't blame my sister, was glad even, that she had given Kai a way out if ever it came to that. I was glad she reminded me of what I had started to forget. Since my wolf changed to alpha status I've been consumed with everything Kai. When in reality, I should have been taking steps in order to make sure I control my wolf more than he controls me.
I leaned my head against the cool white tiles inside my shower, the water falling down my naked back.  The tears flowed easily down my face mixing with the spray of lukewarm water.
I was so lost in thought that when Kai's familiar arms wrapped around me from behind, I nearly jumped out of my skin. He pressed his fully nude body against mine as he leaned his head between my shoulders on my back.
I let out a shaky breath.
"I'm here Shadow," his breath was cool against the back of my neck as he kissed up the length of my neck to my ear. Flicking his tongue out and licking the shell of my ear. I growled no longer sad or having any other thoughts than being inside Kai.
"I know that Kai, and you're never fucking leaving me."
Turning in his embrace, I lifted him up so he can settle his legs around my waist as I walked us to the other end of the shower, I had a quick thought to leave the shower and bring him to my bed, but I couldn't wait anymore. And I could see a flash of fear in his eyes and was afraid he was about to back down.
Already, I had held myself back so much when Kai didn't want me back. I couldn't waste anymore time. He held onto me tightly, biting his bottom lip as a flush worked it's way over his body, his soft yet hard dick pressed between us. This would be a new position for us, so I could see why Kai was nervous, his ass was wide open at this angle.
Reaching between us, I shoved my fingers in his tight but already wet asshole. I grinned; loving that we would never need lube so long as Kai was turned on. As an omega he naturally got wet from inside. I could probably just shove inside without even working him up. But that would be no fun as I started loosing him up with my fingers as he panted and moaned and bucked his hips against me, falling apart in lust in front of my eyes. Slanting my head i dove in for a kiss, our tongues battling each other's, I sucked his tongue into my mouth and sucked on it as I would the head of his dick before pulling back and replacing my fingers with my already rock solid dick and pressed it against his opening. At this angle it easily slipped inside. When he groaned as if in pain I couldn't help but whispered an apology against his lips but it didn't stop me from slowly pulling out and then ramming right back into him.
"Shadow," his face twisted as he gripped my shoulders and I loved the look of pure pleasure on his face as he cried out, "more."
And so I gave him more. Sliding out, and shoving back in until I found a good rhythm. Biting down on his shoulder, trying to keep from slipping on the wet floor, holding tightly onto his waist as I pumped into him.
"I never want to stop doing this," I whispered into his ear. "I was to stretch you out all day, everyday, I want to live inside of you Kai, I never want us to leave this house, I want to fuck you on every surface in every position possible," he tightened around me as his face screwed up in a silent cry and I knew he was ready so I told him, "cum for me Kai." And he did between us. "Good boy," I growled, still pumping as he became a wet noodle in my arms.
"You're mine Kai, only mine," I pumped meanly pulling cries of pleasure from him. With one hand I gripped his neck tightly, flexing my arm to cut off his breathing completely for a moment before relaxing my hand. "I'll never let you go Kai," I attacked his lips with mine, shoving my tongue almost down his throat. He was making mewling sounds in the back of his throat now and I could feel his dick becoming hard between us again. Pulling out of him, his legs slid down and he looked at me in confusion before I spun him around, pressing him against the wall as I reentered him from behind.
"Oh fuck Shadow," he cried out as he bounced back against my dick, my thighs hitting the back of his as I reached around and started jerking him off. Allowing him to fuck himself on me, I growled in his ear, "if you ever want to leave me, you'll have to kill me Kai. So keep her number saved." He tensed at that.

We both knew I meant my sister and although it pained me to bring her up during a time like this, I needed him to understand that when it came to him, I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to control my wolf and allow him to leave me. I knew I could never hurt Kai, but I also knew if he tried to leave me now I'd caveman style our relationship and hold him hostage, keeping him under lock and key.

As I felt on the verge of cumming, I commanded Kai to once again release his cum and as he tightened around me, his balls drawing upward for his release, I came deep inside of him, painting his insides and claiming him as mine.