38

Kai

After school, we barley made it to the house, me sucking Shadow off as he drove and nearly crashing his jeep twice. "Fuck," he said throwing the car into park, grabbing the back of my throat with his hand and thrusting deep a few times before shooting cum down my throat. I hummed and swallowed, slurping and tonguing him a bit more before pulling back as he moaned and breathed heavily. "Ahh, so good," he stroked my hair as I grinned up at him.

When his dick started to harden again, we looked at each other for a quick moment and as one made a quick exit from the jeep, him tucking himself back in. If we didn't make it inside soon, the neighbors might get a show.

"Kai!" A familiar deep voice startled me as I rounded the jeep to Shadow. Looking over, the blood drained from my face as I saw my father standing by. His eyes took us in, and I got a flash of embarrassment as he eyed Shadow zipping up is zipper and rightening himself, not even trying to hide the tent in his jeans as he stared my father down. It was a wonder no one could tell right away which of us was the alpha. "Disgusting," my father spat by Shadows feet and I felt a rush of anger as I stepped up next to him.

"What do you want Dad?" I grabbed onto Shadow's hand out of habit and tried to pull away when my dad's eyes landed on our entwined hands but Shadow held on with a death grip. I could tell he was really holding himself back, could feel the tremble of rage in his body.

"Your mother cries every single night, all night. You need to come back home. There's only a year left of school, and then you can fuck off with Shadow all you want. But right now, you're still in school and still should be living with your parents. Don't break your mother's heart any further." Shadow growled but before he could say anything, I did.

"As if you care about mom," I sneered, shaking my head and anger away, feeling drained. "look, I'll visit her, just leave us alone." I started stepping back, pulling Shadow with me.

"The least you can do is come have dinner, she makes your favorite every night, puts a plate out, it's sitting there now, crying," he said sounding annoyed as if me wanting to be away from that house wasn't his fault.

My eyes wandered over to the house I grew up in, picturing my mom, her tiny shoulder shaking as she cried, sitting at the dinner table. But then I imagined going over and having to sit there, in the tense silence because with this man around, we wouldn't talk and laugh and catch up on our days. No, we would worry about everything coming out of our mouths, worry that laughing too much would cause one of his bad moods where he'd ruin it and leave us staring at our plates in tense silence. I imagined him dishing out all his homophobia and other bullshit rude comments that would dig deep inside of me, taking root and causing problems later that I didn't need.

Giving in and heading over for one night of dinner sounded easy, but I would be giving up much more than my time.

"I'll call her, now's not a good time to come over," I deadpanned, pulling Shadow along, holding on tight, afraid he would rip my father's throat out.

"You're a disgrace boy, you're supposed to be setting an example as an alpha, but you're only embarrassing yourself. No one will follow you, seeing you cling to him like that," he indicated towards us and it made me feel self conscious that I was clinging to Shadow's side, practically cowering behind him. I let go of Shadow, my arms dropping to my side. I hated how much my father's words effected me. Hated how all the old wounds were ripped open, hated how old worries were filtering in my brain over this quick interaction.

"Enough," Shadow said. "Don't ever come over here again. Don't even look Kai's way." He was staring deep into my fathers eyes and I had to yank on him as a reminder that if he big dogged my father, my father might realize what was going on and report to his alpha what Shadow was. Shadow could be killed for pretending to be otherwise. It would be seen as him trying to take over.

"My family aint your business boy," my father growled out, pointing to me. "Kai's going to be an alpha one day, he's going to come to his senses and realize aint nothing better than pussy, especially when he gets his first taste of omega pus-" Shadow moved too quickly, yanking out of my grip and throwing a punch that knocked my dad to the ground.

"Fuck," I cursed as blood sprayed from his nose. "Shadow, in the house, now," I thundered out, grabbing his arm and pulling him with me to the door. I felt a sense of doom as my father called out to Shadow, "the alpha will be hearing about this boy!"