Twenty nine

Shadow's pov

"Where are you going?" Kai asked me, sleep still in his voice. I smacked his bare ass, getting a grunt in return as he flipped over and smiled up at me. Grabbing the end of the blanket I pulled it up to cover his naked body.
"Gonna go run around the woods a bit and then pick up groceries," I said nonchalantly.
His eyebrows furrowed. "You always order."
I hated lying to Kai. But I didn't want him to tag along and hear what the omega I was meeting had to say. What if it scared him away from me?
I shrugged. "You heard my sister, I'm on my own now; need to be smart with money."
Kai grunted again before giving a long exaggerated yawn. "Give me a minute, I'll come with."
I made sure to keep my expression blank and tone as well, Kai knew me more than anyone and it wasn't easy trying to keep a secret.
"No, you stay and rest," I sat down at the edge of the bed and smiled at him. I was so close to him, I could feel his body heat. "You'll ruin the surprise."
"Surprise?" He quirked an eyebrow up before sitting up on his elbows, narrowing his eyes as he watched my face, his eyes filling with near tears as they met mine and held my gaze for a moment. My heart raced slightly and I begged it to stop. Shit, he was already suspicious of me.
Smirking, I leaned over him and licked my way into his mouth. He moaned as I wrapped my hand around his throat and flexed. The heat overtook us as he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me close.

I had to weigh my options here. And I couldn't let Kai come with me today or find out what I was up to. As I reached between us and shoved a finger inside of him and hummed against his lips, I felt a twang of guilt. But it was gone in an instant as I pulled back to look at his beautiful face. I added in another finger as he moaned and bucked against my moving hand. I pulled out of him just long enough to reposition myself as he pouted at the lose of my fingers.

climbing onto the bed, I was on my knees, sat back with his legs thrown over my thighs. "Much better," I all but growled as I shoved my fingers back inside of him, at a better angle to finger fuck him.

"Shadow," he whined as I started to stroke up and down his length, adding to his pleasure, loving the look of his eyebrows drawn together, his full wet lips opened slightly as he moaned and his icy blue eyes hazed over in lust as he watched my lips. "Shadow, please," he begged as his hips moved frantically to seek the friction. He was full on dripping around my fingers now, becoming needier and needier. I felt as if I were playing an instrument as I caused the most beautiful sounds to come from him.

"Tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you," I stopped stroking him and leaned my forehead against his as I freed my dick from my jeans, already so hard I couldn't stand it. He glared at me instead of answering. Quirking an eyebrow down at him, I waited as I continued to stroke inside of him.

"I want you Shadow," he finally reached out and gripped my thighs, right above my knees, "so stop teasing or I'll kick your -"
His sentence was cut off in a cry as I slammed into his slick heat. I only gave him a second to adjust to me.

"Not like this," he groaned as I pulled his hips up more and leaned over him, very much folding him in half now. "Shadow, it's too muc-" he cried out as I started to pound into him and his body went from tight as a bow to relaxed as his eye rolled back and he moaned out. His legs always started to twitch when he was ready to cumm. And they were spasming already.

"I think you love this position, you love when I'm hitting deep inside of you," I goaded, loving the feel of his warmth wrapped tightly around me. "You love it so much, you already want to come. But I won't let you, not until you admit how much you love it."

"Fuck," slam- "you,ah!"

"I could keep going all day, maybe even for days. Kai, I could cum inside of you right now and still be hard. Want me to show you?" with the speed only a werewolf could pull off, I had him on fours. Putting a hand to his neck I shoved his face into the pillow as I held a death grip on his hip, not stopping my momentum. "If you can't use your words Kai, use sounds," he moaned into the pillow as he bounced back against my dick. Meeting each of my thrusts.
Fuck. I wasn't going to last much longer. The sight before me was a pure work of art. Pulling his head up by a fist full of hair, I leaned forward breathing heavily in his ear for a moment, trying to stop myself from cumming too soon. "Tell me," I bit out.