Seventeen

Kai

I had been caught at my lowest. Literally. On my knees, clutching my best friends leg, begging him to not be angry with me.
Ash, a good friend of my family's, stood before us. He has crows feet that wrinkled even more as he looked at us with a grim expression. His skin was so tan you'd think he went to the tanning bed every week. He wore a gold chain and white shirt and shades sat on his silver streaked black hair. He was short and slender. But he seemed to tower over me as I looked up at him from where I was on my knees.
"Sorry, your mother said you'd be here," he said gruffly as he stood in the doorway. The door that Shadow had left wide open. The doorway I was near making a fool of myself in front of.
I went to scramble to my feet but suddenly Shadow was snarling and snapping his teeth as they started to sharpen, and that was all I saw as he grabbed the back of my neck and like in my fantasy he shoved me face first into the wooden floor underneath me as he hovered beside me, one knee to the ground.
In front of Ash!! Oh no in front of him! I wanted to die. What was next? My mother finding us like this? Kill me right fucking now.
"Very, very bad, I see," Ash says with a sigh as I felt uncomfortable and in pain. Not at all feeling sexy as I had imagined in my imagination. Instead of being turned on, I felt desperate to get out from under Shadow's tight grip.
"Knock It off," I hissed as his hand tightened and he held strong, pushed my neck down more, I was practically making out with the floor at this point.
"Cut It out boy," Ash strolled in, I could barley watch as he walked by and plopped down on the sofa. "I'm just here to talk about what you two plan to do and say tonight at the meeting."
It felt like forever but finally Shadow let up. And the moment his grip softened, I was tearing away, breathing hard as I flew to the corner of the room. Far from Ash and Shadow both but not so far they were out of sight. Shadow seemed on edge and the dark look in his eyes were scaring me as he closed the front door and looked at me as if we were still alone.