The end

Kai

The hippies were right. Every alpha who came to should get a treatment. Even everyone and every wolf. If it could help Shadow, it could help anyone. Maybe I would go too, to help my uncertainty about leading and constant anxiety and ptsd from what happened in the woods.
Shadow was calm like he used to be before becoming alpha. The bestfriend I knew and loved. There was a certain serenity about him now. He was the same Shadow, not brainwashed like I thought. But the tension had left his body. When Henry hugged me out of excitement over his new house and paycheck and practically skipped away, I had tensed, waiting for Shadow to run after him tearing him apart or forcing me to submit, but instead he smiled at me and told me I was doing good, running his knuckles down my cheek before kissing me in the lips.
It was nice. Really nice. I felt like I had it all. It didn't feel real. In reality I would be on the run with Shadow as other wolves tried to take advantage of me. But here, I was safe and thriving.
And knew no one could ever make me truly submit while I was the leader.
I guess, only in the bedroom though.
"I love that look in your eyes Kai, but if you don't stop looking at me like that, I'm going to bend you over in front of your pack," he growled into my ear. I laughed, looking away as other came together and were building a home for us. I offered to pay everyone a lot but they wouldn't allow it. Not even everyone else who needed it got a free house.
"Later," I tried to keep the whine from my voice as he smirked. "Actually, I think we left something back at the house-"
Shadow grabbed my hand and yanked me after him before I could fully finish the word.
"Kai?" Shadow huffed as my mother jumped out of the car my father was driving. He gave a little wave and I nodded back before my mom stepped into my path with a wrapped platter. "I brought you lunch, for two," she added smiling at Shadow.
"Thanks mom," I took it from her, placing a kiss on her head.
"Can I help?" She asked hopefully and Claire bounded over.
"Of course, come help me design the bathroom," she pulled her along. I sighed in relief. I really just wanted to get back to the house and have Shadow do all the dirty things his gaze promised.
"I'll be right back mom," I called after her waving before Shadow was yanking me away with a growl. I laughed at his determination and already felt hard as he opened his jeep door and practically shoved me inside.
"Relax caveman," I told him as he jumped into the drivers side. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me forward into a bruising kiss.
"Sorry," he pulled back slightly. "I just really want you."
"Then drive," I said against his lips.