63. Shadow

Shadow

Anything for Kai.
"Do it slowly, seductively," he growled down at me. And with a pained expression I couldn't hide from my face I licked along his front zipper, along the edge where he was pulling his dick out. Fuck. Was I really about to do this?
Anything for Kai. Anything for Kai. Anything for Kai. I chanted in my head. If I failed to convince the alpha then he would know it was Kai. There was no way a newly found omega would be able to resist his submission. He already knew there was one among us teens and now Kai's father confirmed smelling omega when Kai and I had visited him. Plus it was coming off my skin. If it wasn't me, it was Kai. Even the alphas pea brain would figure that out. Steeling myself as the alpha snarled in frustration, grabbing my head and shoving my nose and face up against his musky cock, I promised myself I would rip it from his body when I killed him.

"Sir?" Kai's father rushed back in. Thank fuck. I've never been so happy to see the fucker as I pulled back and fell to my ass like a scared little deer as I shivered and shook my head, all but rocking back and forth. "There's troubling news. Ash and a few wolves are asking for Shadow's whereabouts. They are on the way here," he rushed out. I glanced at the alphas reaction from under my eyelashes barley allowing myself to look.
"That damn disloyal wolf! I ought to skin him and display him for all to see! Fuck!" He zipped up his pants. "Later sweet stuff," he tapped me under my chin. Then he whistled and a few guys came inside and I knew there would be others. Luckily I didn't attack too soon.
"Get him to my house," he told them before shooting me a suggestive look. "My house is a fortress, there we will have uninterrupted fun. So prepare yourself Shadow. You're all mine now."