Fifteen

Shadow

Sorry, I shouldn't have pushed. It's just so hard to find another gay guy in this backwoods town 🤪 lol
I breathed a sigh of relief at the text message Blue sent me. At least there wouldn't be any awkwardness around us now.
It's ok man, I replied, grateful that I wouldn't be completely friendless.
Wont happen again, I promise. Just being friends is enough for me 👍🏽 Blue wrote back.
Placing the phone down; I swiped up my white rag and wiped the sweat off my face and neck before going back to lifting weights. Werewolves were stronger than humans without having to try. But I worked out as much as possible, not only to relieve stress, but because I wanted to be as strong as I possibly could be. Because the real strength was in wolf form. I wanted to be just as strong while in human form.
Kai was the same way. He's a gym freak. Probably working out right this moment too.
And now I was distracted, thinking of sweat rolling down Kai's naked chest. Of watching it trail passed his navel and down his gym shorts that always hung lower than they should.
Cursing low under my breath, I threw myself into working out 🏋️‍♀️
I could feel my own sweat soaking my shirt and the heat in in my face as I lifted the heaviest weights as easily as if it were no more than a bar without weights. It shouldn't be humanly possible. Thank the moon I wasn't human.
Letting out a breath as my mind cleared, I dropped the weight back on the rack and headed towards the showers. The hairs in the back of my neck stood up as I strolled through the open gym with a few people roaming around. I could see two girls trying to catch my eye, but that wasn't what made my hairs stand up. Someone was watching me. I stopped suddenly and I could see the same two girls, look hopeful. Holding back an eye roll, I looked to my left and saw Kai, leaning against the wall practically glaring at the girls. When our eyes met he jumped away from the wall as if he had been caught doing something bad. His eyes widened before his face scrunched up as he looked away and I could see his lips form a curse.
Before I could contemplate if I should go over or just leave and give him the space he wanted, I found myself in front of him. My fingertips grazing his cheek and then throat as I watched his tanned skin break out in goosebumps.
"Should have known, he's way too hot," my were hearing picked up somewhere behind me, but my full focus was on Kai. Who kept glancing up at me and then away. I gripped his chin and forced him to meet my eyes. His body seemed to figet, his gaze flickering between my lips and eyes. My dick had to have been rock solid the moment his eyes met mine, It twitched in need, almost as if it were trying to reach out and touch him as if it had a mind of its own.
Kai wasn't getting angry or pulling away, which was beyond surprising. Instead he was looking at me as if it took his full control to not kiss me. A low rumble sounded and my brain picked up a second later that it was me making that noise. And that we were still in public. Pulling my hand away, I nearly winced as I saw the bruises forming on his chin.
"What are you doing?" I all but snapped at him.
Once again he looked away, this time down, and I wondered if he was noticing how hard I was.
"I was here working out, I didn't know you'd be here or anything," he scuffed his cheek heating as he looked around, aware of the attention we must have drawn. But I didn't care. Everything and everyone was a blur as he stood clear in front of me.
I slammed my hand into the wall by his head in frustration as I leaned in close, so close our noses practically were touching, as I said, "just as much as you're fighting the instinct to bend over for me, I'm fighting mine to bend you over, so either you stay clear or we are going to have a problem."
Kai's eyes snapped up to mine and before he could look away first, I turned and stalked off.
"Fuck, I want in between that sandwich," one of the girls who was checking me out whispered to her friend as I stalked by. So glad they were seeing rainbows and sunshine when they looked at us, meanwhile all I felt was thunder and lightening with cold winds anytime we were around each other now.