39

Shadow

I tore up the living room. Slamming my fist into the walls, tearing apart the sofa, taking my anger out on my surrounding to avoid running outside to tear apart that man.

"Shadow! Shadow stop!" I could hear Kai calling my name as if from a distance but it was too late, I was wolfing out. Snarling, my wolf jaws clamped down onto a sofa cushion tearing it apart before I was swiping my large paw into the impressive flat screen and tv stand holding it up.

"Not the game station!" Kai cried out distressed. "No0, Fuck! Those are hard to get these days, fuck! Shadow, and the tv?!"
Panting, I swung around, tearing through the house, out the back door and towards the woods to have a run. I nearly yelped in surprise when Kai's wolf followed me, nipping at the back of my heels.
Snarling instead, I turned on him and tackled him to the ground. We fought, each ramming into each other, fur flying and teeth snapping.
Kai backed down a few times with a whine and then would shake his furry head before barreling back into me.
This went on for a moment before we stopped. My teeth were clamped into his neck forcing him to submit and he did flopping onto his belly.
Having him submit, immediately made me come back to my senses as I morphed back into human form panting as I lay next to him as his fur shrunk and his naked body laid next to mine.
"You destroyed the game station," Kai whined and it immediately caused a bark of laughter to leave me. "It's not funny," he turned over and hit me on the chest. "Now I really might have to go home and grab mine."
"No," I growled feeling a rush of anger. "At least not without me and not while he's home." I hated that man. He made me wary how he was. We both knew he was capable of violence against his own family.
And it was more than that. His words tore down Kai. I could see it today. How easy it was to break Kai down. I couldn't stand to see Kai hurt in any way.
"I'll kill him," I promised. But it didn't seem to comfort Kai as he rolled on top of me. My hands instantly slid up his thighs and held onto his waist as I looked up at him.
"You cant do that. Don't you realize how much trouble you're in just from hitting him? The alpha is going to be pissed."
My grip tightened as I sat up, our faces now only an inch apart as I stared deep in his eyes. His eyes widened before blinking and looking down at my lips as I said, "I don't recognize that man as an alpha in charge. And you aren't apart of his pack anymore. If I have to kill him and all of his followers, I will."
Kai pushed off of me and I let him go. "Kill, kill, kill. Thats all you talk about. You talk like a blood thirsty animal but I haven't seen you kill anyone."
"You know I have." I sighed, not liking the memories that tried to resurface. Flashes of pain and blood and my sisters horrified and scared face. Our parents killed in front of us. I shook off the thoughts as I stood up.
Kai grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have -"
"Let's go home," I started to drag him along side me, not wanting to think about the past anymore. "We were interrupted earlier."
"Oh no, no sex for you tonight, not after you broke the PlayStation," Kai grumbled.
I smirked. "Fine. But you're only hurting yourself."
"How so?"
I eyed his already hard on. He could lie all he wanted but his body didn't. "You can't resist me. The moment we get to the bedroom all you're going to be thinking about is riding my dick."
Kai gaped at me. "You-" he turned bright red and looked away. "Well yeah, now that's all I'm going to be thinking about, cos you put it in my head!" I could practically see the precum coming out of his dick as he bit his bottom lip and looked at me. He was so fucking delicious. It was my turn to return the favor. And as soon as we stepped into the house and closed the back door behind us, I brought him to the living room and shoved him down on the ruined couch.
"Hey," he started to protest but then I was on my knees in front of him and before he could utter another word, I sucked him down and smiled around his dick when he instantly moaned.
"Oh Shadow," he grabbed onto my head with both hands and bucked his greedy hips upwards. It didn't take long before he was cumming. "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes," he moaned out twitching as I pulled halfway off of him so his cum came onto my tongue instead of down my throat. I spit it out on my hand, that and my saliva mixed together and he looked at me with wide eyes as if he couldn't believe I didn't swallow it. Before he could open his mouth and with my now coated fingers I worked them into his puckered hole. "Ah," he started moving his hips. "You didn't have to do that. All though it was sexy, and different," he commented, still moving his hips, pressing them down onto my fingers as I worked in another one, "but I get wet if you've forgotten. No lube even needed." He used to sound bitter about his wetness, hating it, but at least now he didn't seem bothered. Maybe even proud. I was glad. It was about time he loved everything about himself. And i was happy that quick visit with bud dad didn't make him regress as I thought it would.
"You weren't yet. Wouldn't want to hurt you."
"Fuck," he cried out as I rubbed just the right spot. "I think I'm going to cum again."
"So soon?" I grinned evilly even though that's exactly what I was trying to get him to do.
He tried to talk but it came out incoherent as he moved against my fingers with one hand gripped onto my shoulder while the other my wrist as if he was trying to pull me in deeper. "Oh fuck oh fuck," he chanted before coming again. It shot up and dropped down onto him, coating us both.
"Look what you made me do," he whined. Laughing, I scooped him up in my arms, feeling the sweat and stickiness between us as I carried him upstairs.
Fuck I loved him, I loved us. I was glad he lived with me, because already I felt as if I couldn't get enough of him, I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if we had to spend most of our day away from each other.