Twenty five

Kai

Does Shadow really love me? Or was it lust that he was really feeling? Was it inevitable that he'll one day leave me?
I never thought I was a needy bitch, but here it was. The two people who were supposed to love me the most either beat on me or stayed with someone even after watching them beat on me. That wasn't love at all. Shadow had become my whole world.
And if I lost him because I bare my soul to him, and he wakes up one day after the lust haze fades and realizes he doesn't feel the same; how would I cope?
Blood fell down my chin and I realized I had been practically chewing on my bottom lip.
I had to stop worrying; I knew that. If I keep going down this rabbit hole, I would end up pushing Shadow away. I could ruin everything. I had to put these thoughts to rest. I had to trust Shadow as I've always done.
Here I was on the verge of having a melt down in the guys bathroom at school.
Licking my lips until it healed; I splashed my face, drying it with a sheet of brown paper towel and throwing it in the trash. Sighing, I reached out to turn off the sink water. And nearly jumped out of my skin when Shadows hand covered mine.
My heart nearly leaped out of my throat. I didn't expect to see him here, as when I got here at school, hand in hand with Claire, he had been intently talking to that Theo kid. We had agreed to solve his problem together, but instead I found them whispering together like a pair of secret lovers. It boiled my blood and I had to remind myself Theo was being abused at home and Shadow was just doing what Shadow does.
Saving others from abuse. Shadow and his sister went through a pretty dark time when a gang of wolves broke into his home, killed his parents and held him and his sister hostage to torment for hours. Because of that, he was like a wolf who went around saving sheep from other wolves.
Still, it didn't stop me from giving Claire a big kiss for show for everyone watching before ditching her as quickly as possible to come to the mens bathroom to be alone to fume over Shadow's hero complex.

"What are you thinking about so intently?" His gaze burned brightly so I looked down at where his hand held mine.

"Nothing," my tone was clipped and sounded dismissive but really, I was practically shaking with need. He was so close behind me. His cologne wrapped around my nose like a warm embrace, he moved so his powerful thick thighs were pressing into the back of mine. I had to bend forward slightly, only to make the position comfortable and not at all because I was an omega who wanted to bend over everytime my alpha was around. That would be embarrassing. No, that's not why at all.
"I bet I could guess what you were thinking," his voice was husky as he nozzled into my neck, his strong arms on either side of me; gripping the sides of the sink as he rolled his hips, his hard on poking into my backside.
I wanted to complain that we were still at school, in a public bathroom that at any moment anyone could walk in. But I was too caught up in the feel of him around me, in the heat coming from his body. My hard on was pressing against my jeans wanting to rip out as I shuddered when Shadow started kissing up my neck and licked the shell of my ear.
"What am I thinking?" I asked, trying to hold into coherent thoughts before I became a whiny mess. I could feel one of his hands start to explore as it slid under my shirt, lightly running his fingertips over my hardening nipple before sliding back down to the front of my jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them. As they loosened they fell down slightly. "You're thinking about how angry you are with me," he said and my eyes flickered to him in surprise as he met my look in the mirror; he smirked seeing that he hit the mark. "You're always angry with me Kai, but the question is, what did I do this time?"

"You tell me since you're the mind reader," I tried to sound annoyed but it came out breathy as he now his my dick in his hand and was stroking it slowly. It was all it took and I was putty in his hand.
Please, please, I wanted to beg him to let me cum but I bit my lip to stop from begging too early.
"Its because I haven't let you cum yet today, you're feeling frustrated," his hand left my dick much to my disappointment as he slid my pants down; my ass now on full display. Aside from him pressing close against me, anyone walking in now would get a good side view. I felt a heat rising up inside of me, and I was arching back against him.
"Oh please," I breathed out, "I woke up to your dick still hard inside of me."
Shadow growled softly as he pulled himself out of his own jeans and his rock hard velvet dick slipped between my thighs. Immediately, I started grinding on it, canting my hips, trying to get his dick to press in where I wanted it to. "And that's how you'll wake up for the rest of your life Kai," he said close to my ear and I couldn't help the moan of need coming from me, my toes were curling inside of my sneakers and I wanted him so badly it felt as if I would die if he kept torturing me like this. "But that's not the same as cumming. So let me help you out," he started pressing inside of me and I could already feel the wetness coming from me; making it easy for him to slip all the way inside.
Moaning filled the air as I gripped the sides of the sink and bent even more at the waist, pushing back to meet his thrusts, feeling stretched and full.
"Oh fuck, you feel so good Kai, so fucking good," Shadow panted as his thighs slapped against mine, his balls slapping against my ass. He ran his hand up my back and neck and then gripped his finger in my hair, yanking my head back as he fucked me.
"Watch your face while I fuck you," he commanded fucking me harder, my eyes slid halfway closed as I took in the scene from the mirror. Of my red slightly swollen bottom lip, of my eyebrows drawn close together my mouth slightly open. Later I would be embarrassed at the look on my face as Shadow stood behind me, bending me over and fucking me. But right now I was too turned on, my whole body alight with the need to bust a nut.
"I want to cum deep inside of you, over and over until you're overflowing, I want you to walk around the rest of the day, dripping my cum out your ass."
"Please stop talking," I begged, trying to reach between my legs, but Shadow used both hands to cover mine, keeping them on the sink. "and let me cum already," I whined and begged as he picked up the pace, on the verge of cumming.
"Kiss me," he demanded as our eyes connected briefly. He leaned his head down as I crammed my neck and we kissed, open mouth, tongues dramatically lapping at each other. He bit my bottom lip and moaned as his hips started jerking wildly before he gave one last shudder before I felt his seed spilling deep inside of me.
Hot rage filled me and I nearly choked on it as he slowly slid out of me. The bastard! I hadn't cum.
I was about to to punch him as he tucked himself back into his jeans. What am I? A fuck toy? To be used and discarded?
But as I spun around, naked ass against the cold sink, Shadow dropped to his knees in front of me.
"You're so beautiful Kia," he said before flicking his tongue out and catching the bead of precum coming out of me. "You deserve to be worshipped." What the hell was I supposed to say to that? Before I could think of a reply, he was swallowing me down his throat, his mouth felt so warm and as he hollowed his cheeks and sucked I felt like I would have came right away. If it wasn't for the fact that Shadow controlled when and where I came that was. He bobbed his head a few times, getting a good rythem going and ignored me begging to cum already as he swallowed me so deep, his tongue flicked to caress my balls.
"Fuckkk," I threw my head back as I held onto Shadows head, thrusting my hips against his face, using his mouth like he used my ass. He didn't pull back for air or complain as I fucked his face. But finally when it felt like I was about to just give up and cry from not cumming, he pulled away and commanded me finish as he pumped me with his hand and I instantly came all over his face.
He must love that as he never tried to get out of the way of my stream of milky white cum.

As he washed his face and hands and I pulled my pants back up, face burning at what we had done, in public. The bathroom door came swinging open.
Blue stopped dead as he entered and saw us. I wasn't sure if we were obvious or not as I finished pulling up my zipper. We were in the bathroom after all, so me pulling up my fly while Shadow washed a hand over his mouth wasn't unusual.
Or it was, because face turning alarming red, Blue spun on his heels and fled. Oh yeah, werewolf scent was a bitch.
Immediately my gaze went to Shadows and I growled at him. I dared him to go running after that twink. I would never ever let him inside of me again.
"Relax," Shadow chuckled as he dried his hands off before turning his attention to me. "You're adorable when you're jealous," he stalked close to me, instantly reaching out and pawing my dick through my jeans as if he was automatically drawn to it. And damn him I was already getting hard. Would this crazy lust between us ever dull? Just enough that i wouldn't feel like I would die if he didn't touch me more? "But there's no need to be jealous. I told him I only want you," he leaned in and flicked his tongue against my bottom lip. "I told him no one else will do it for me because I'm in love with you."
I blinked, heart racing and before I could reply he was slanting his head and diving in for me kiss. A deep hungry kiss.
Shadow told Blue he loved me? He declared it not only to me, but to someone who was crushing on him? I was about to drop to my knees to suck him off in appreciation but then the bathroom door was opening again so we broke apart.
"See you after class Kai," Shadow said as he rushed out and I knew it was because he had to hold himself back from growling at anyone who came near me and didn't want to bust me as being omega to a possible fellow wolf.

It wasn't until I was seated in class that I realized I forgot to ask Shadow what him and Theo had been whispering about.