1

Yoongi smiled as he watched the little boy beside him carefully walk along a small stone wall. Yoongi was holding one of his hands as his other pushed a stroller.

"Daddy, I'm a big boy! I can do it myself!" The little boy proclaimed.

Yoongi chuckled and nodded. "I know, Jungsoo... but what if I'm not holding your hand and something happens? It's not setting a very good example for your sister." Yoongi said.

Jungsoo sighed. "Daddy, she's a baby." He said.

Yoongi nodded. "Yes, but she is always watching you, learning from you, Jungsoo. Isn't that right, Yunsukie?" Yoongi asked the little baby who cooed and giggled at them as she kicked her feet. Yoongi looked over at Jungsoo as they approached the edge of the wall. Yoongi stopped and smiled at Jungsoo. "Ready to jump-"

"Jungsooie!!!"

Yoongi looked over and watched as a man with blonde-ish/gray and blue hair ran towards them. Yoongi smiled as the man held his arms out.

"DADDY!!!" Jungsoo screamed as he jumped into Jungkook's arms. Jungkook chuckled as he held the little boy, hugging him and spinning him around. Yoongi smiled fondly as he watched them.

Jungkook smiled and giggled cutely, scrunching his nose up as he gently set Jungsoo down. Jungkook looked over at Yoongi and smiled. "Hey." He said and he gave Yoongi side hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey- oh! Uh-" Yoongi froze as Jungkook's lips ghosted his cheek. Yoongi quickly kissed Jungkook's back before he looked away as Jungkook pulled back.

Jungkook smiled and looked down at the baby. "Ahhh my baby girl!" He said as he smiled. Yoongi smiled as well as she kicked excitedly.

Yoongi looked over at Jungsoo. "I'm gonna take him the rest of the way to the playground." Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked at him and nodded. "Okay, hyung. We'll meet you there." He said as he returned his attention to the baby.

Yoongi walked over to Jungsoo and took his hand, leading him to the playground a couple feet away. Yoongi smiled as he followed Jungsoo around the playground, watching him play with another little boy for a while.

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted from a nearby bench. He held the baby in one hand as he waved Yoongi over with the other. Yoongi nodded and walked up to Jungsoo first.

"Baby, come here for a minute." He said.

Jungsoo smiled as he ran over to Yoongi as the taller squatted down to his height. "Yes Daddy?!" He asked excitedly.

Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair. "Baby, I'm gonna go sit with Daddy, now you remember the rules?" Yoongi asked.

Jungsoo nodded. "Stay where you and Daddy can see me, don't go with anyone if they don't give me the super top secret password. Scream if someone touches me. Be careful and have fun!" Jungsoo said.

Yoongi smiled and nodded before he kissed Jungsoo's forehead a couple times. "Okay good job, go play with your friend baby. Have fun." Yoongi said with a soft smile as Jungsoo hugged him before he ran back over to his friend. Yoongi stood up and looked at the boy's mother and smiled at her before he walked over to Jungkook.

Jungkook gently set a now sleeping Yunsuk into the stroller after laying it flat. Yoongi smiled as he peered in. "Ugh she's so cute and beautiful." Yoongi said softly.

Jungkook smiled. "Of course she is hyung. We only make beautiful children." Jungkook said with a smile as Yoongi smiled and rolled his eyes before he sat down next to the younger, looking around till his eyes found their oldest child.

"How are you by the way? Is it healing better this time?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled and nodded before he lifted his shirt a bit and pulled down the band of his sweat pants to show the younger his C-section scar.

Jungkook looked down at it and smiled. "Oh wow! Good! I'm glad it's healing well, much better than with Jungsooie." Jungkook said before they both turned their gaze to Jungsoo and watched him. Yoongi pulled his shirt back down as Jungkook cleared his throat. "So... how have things been? We haven't really talked."

Yoongi nodded. "I'm okay... just adjusting still." Yoongi said with a soft sigh.

Jungkook frowned and nodded. "Yeah... same..." Jungkook said. "Kind of weird waking up... not seeing your face, feeling you next to me..."

Yoongi blushed as he glanced at Jungkook's side profile. "Jungkook..."

Jungkook chuckled softly. "Yeah... I just... it's weird but I'll get use to it."

Yoongi gently placed his hand on the younger's arm. "Jungkookie... we could always try again... it's not like anything bad happened to lead to the divorce! It's not even finalized yet-"

"Hyung." Jungkook said in a serious tone. Yoongi pouted as he watched the younger pull his arm away and scoot over a bit. "I... I think this is best... us not being together. You can find someone who can treat you better-"

"You treated me just fine-"

"Hyung, no I didn't... we- we barely spoke, I was never home-"

"What's different now? You make sure you're home for your days with the kids. Why couldn't you be home for me?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook sighed. "Hyung, we're not doing this here."

"Why not? I think I deserve to know. What... were you cheating on me or something?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook sighed. "Hyung, I said not here-"

"Then when are we going to talk about this? Because you never talk to me unless it's about them-"

"Shut up." Jungkook whispered in a harsh tone as he gripped Yoongi's arm.

Yoongi looked into Jungkook's eyes and sighed in defeat. "Fine." Yoongi whispered before he yanked his arm away. "We done?" He asked without looking at the younger.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah..." he said as he looked down. Yoongi scoffed before he stood up and went to go follow Jungsoo again.

Jungkook watched as Yoongi walked away, sighing to himself about how stupid and guilty he felt. "I'll give you the answers you deserve someday, hyung. I promise." Jungkook whispered to himself as he watched Yoongi smile as he played with their son.

☺️💜☺️💜☺️💜☺️💜☺️💜☺️💜☺️💜☺️

Jeon Jungsoo (4)

Jung Yuksuk (like two months old? Idk baby age confuses me still

Jung Yuksuk (like two months old? Idk baby age confuses me still. She's like fresh out the womb okay?)

 She's like fresh out the womb okay?)