4

"You blew him a kiss? Hyung..."

Yoongi groaned and looked out the window they were seated by. Hoseok sighed and shook his head as he took a sip of his coffee. "You better tell him everything on the first date." Hoseok said.

Yoongi pouted. "Maybe not everything, yeah? Just the necessary stuff like the fact that I have female organs."

Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Yeah, yeah... great dinner topic!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I have to tell him. What if he isn't okay with it?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok shrugged. "I don't see why he needs to know. Not like he can see your insides." Hoseok said.

Yoongi sighed. "Hobi, I have kids... he only knows of the two... but he doesn't know how I got them."

Hoseok sighed. "They literally look like the both of you." Hoseok said.

Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes. "I know but maybe he thinks it's just a coincidence! Ugh it doesn't even matter, I can't have anymore."

Hoseok nodded. "Mhm, that's what you said before Yunsuk. And before Jungsoo and-"

"Okay okay! I get it."

Hoseok sighed softly. "Well, if he isn't okay with you being who you are then fuck him. He doesn't deserve you. And neither does Jungkook."

Yoongi sighed and looked at the younger. "I know, he's not what I need but he's what I want and I deserve to get what I want." Yoongi said.

Hoseok nodded. "Okay, okay. I agree... but Jungkook? No no. Maybe this new guy can fill that void. I'm sorry, hyung but Jungkook just isn't good for you. He does not deserve you at all. He's a piece of shit."

Yoongi pouted and brought his cup of coffee up to his lips. "My piece of shit..." he mumbled as his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Yoongi set his cup down and fished it out. He glanced at the text from the unknown number.

Hi! I was wondering if you possibly have any social media?
Kinda wanna show you off to my best friend
Also, just wanna see your pretty face again...
I'm sorry! Is that weird?
Like I said you are just really pretty
Gorgeous
Beautiful?
Handsome too!
And hot
And sexy
Fuck
I'm over texting you! I'm so sorry! I don't know why I kept hitting send! Fuck!
FUCK! I DIDN'T EVEN TELL YOU IT WAS ME! 😭😭😭

Yoongi laughed and blushed before he replied. Hoseok arched an eyebrow as he watched him.

Taehyung-ah, it's okay.
It's cute
You're cute
Adorable
Just, it's okay, really, I promise cutie ☺️❤️

Yoongi stared at his phone before he quickly opened his Instagram. Hoseok watched him with curiosity. "What? Why do you look like you're freaking out?"

Yoongi sighed. "Taehyung, the hot guy from the park, wants to know if I have any social media and my fucking Instagram is fucking full of pictures of Jungkook!" Yoongi said as he looked through his pictures.

Hoseok sighed. "Hyung, you two were married. I think he'd understand-"

"No. I have more pictures of him than of me! I had an extremely hot and sexy husband okay? I had to show him off. There's a lot of shirtless pictures of him... damn he is so sexy..." Yoongi said as he looked through the pictures.

Hoseok sighed out and held his hand out. "Give it. We both know you won't delete shit."

Yoongi pouted. "Yeah... but it's okay because I literally have all these pictures... and others... I saved every dick picture he ever sent me." Yoongi said with a sad sigh. "I miss him..."