9

Yoongi watched as Taehyung kept quiet as he moved the gel covered wand over Yoongi's stomach and stared at the screen.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled before he removed the wand, cleaned it and put it back before he walked over and flipped the light on. Yoongi sat up a bit and watched as Taehyung cleaned his stomach off. "We'll discuss in the room." Taehyung said softly.

Yoongi nodded and sighed. Once Taehyung was done, Yoongi got up and followed him back to the room where Yunsuk and a nurse were waiting. Yoongi smiled as he got her out of her car seat and held her as he sat down in the chair next to the counter.

Taehyung thanked the nurse before she left. He grabbed his stool and sat down in front of Yoongi. He smiled at Yunsuk as she slept in Yoongi's arms.

"So?" Yoongi asked nervously.

Taehyung sighed softly. "Good news or bad news first."

Yoongi looked down at Yunsuk. "Bad..." Yoongi said.

"Your feminine reproductive organs are one hundred percent working." Taehyung's aid softly.

Yoongi sighed and rested his head back. "Great."

Taehyung gave him a sympathetic look. "Well... good news is that you are all set to start having sex again!" Taehyung said with a big smile.

Yoongi looked at him and laughed. "Someone seems very happy about that-"

"What?! N-No! I'm happy for you! For you!!! I wasn't- I didn't mean-"

Yoongi laughed and smiled fondly. "I'm just messing with you... at least I know riding that dildo last night didn't do any damage." Yoongi said before he looked over at Taehyung who was not looking at him at all but was spaced out with his mouth slightly apart.

Taehyung glanced over at the elder who was staring at him. Taehyung squeaked and blushed more. "I-I wasn't thinking about- okay I was... I'm sorry!"

Yoongi laughed. "It's okay... god you're adorable. It's not weird that I'm telling you this because you're my doctor, right?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah... just um... yeah. I'm sorry, that was really unprofessional of me..." Taehyung said with a pout.

Yoongi smiled. "It's okay, I don't mind." Yoongi said flirtatiously as he looked Taehyung over. "You know, I was really worried because it was a pretty thick dildo, but it was like riding a bike-"

"Okay! So, Yunsuk!" Taehyung said, his face flushed red as he held his arms out for the baby.

Yoongi giggled and gently handed her over and watched as Taehyung brought her over to the exam table. Yoongi got up and stood on the opposite side of the table.

"Typically you don't have to bring her to these visits as her's are later on, but I wanted to check on her because she's a new patient for me." Taehyung said.

Yoongi nodded and watched as Taehyung carefully gave Yunsuk her exam without disturbing her slumber.

"Wow, she must of been really sleepy." Taehyung said.

Yoongi smiled. "She takes after me. I can sleep anywhere, through anything." Yoongi said.

Taehyung smiled. "I kind of envy that. It must be nice." Taehyung said.

Yoongi looked at him. "Do you have trouble sleeping, Dr. Kim?"

"Taehyung is fine, hyung. And yeah... don't really sleep well on my own. So I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in some years." Taehyung said.

Yoongi smiled softly. "Well let's hope you get that second date." Yoongi said.

Taehyung blushed and looked up at the shorter before he continued the exam. "Maybe we should consider this the first date, cause I think this is going extremely well... Friday could be our second date."

Yoongi laughed. "Ah yes... "Our first date you ask? Well he saw me shirtless for the first time and saw inside of me, literally and it happened twice!" Yeah, great first date story." Yoongi said sarcastically as Taehyung finished up.

Taehyung laughed, making Yoongi blush. He didn't expect the younger to have such a cute laugh. Taehyung smiled and shook his head as he gently picked Yunsuk up and walked her over to her car seat and gently set her down, securing her in. "Okay, she is looking very very good! Both Father and daughter are in top health! Well besides your back- Ah yes, let me do that real quick!" Taehyung said as he sat down at the computer.

Yoongi sighed softly and happily as he stood next to them. "I'm glad I got to see you today." Yoongi said.

Taehyung looked up at him and smiled back. "Me too... your face brings me a lot of joy and it was nice seeing it after being with that chatty mom... she was very poor at flirting and not good at picking up hints. Finally just had to tell her I was gay before I left." Taehyung said.

Yoongi laughed a bit. "Poor lady... but yay me." Yoongi said with a smirk.

Taehyung smiled and blushed more before he stood up and grabbed Yunsuk's car seat. "I'll walk you out, hyung." Yoongi smiled and nodded before he grabbed the diaper bag and lead Taehyung back out to the front desk.

Yoongi smiled at the receptionist before she told him the fee. Taehyung had set Yunsuk's car seat on the wide counter top and looked between his employee and Yoongi. "Oh, no no, that's not necessary. He doesn't need to pay." Taehyung said.

Yoongi looked up at Taehyung and sighed. "Taehyung-"

"No no, it's okay... I'll lie to you right now and tell you that you can pay for dinner. You won't, but I'm just saying that so you'll feel better about me waving your fee for the visit." Taehyung said.

All the nurses who were crowded around the front desk to look at Yunsuk were now all watching Taehyung and Yoongi who were smiling at each other.

"Taehyung-"

"No no, really, hyung. It's fine." Taehyung said.

Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "No wonder you wanted to pass me on as a patient to someone else." Yoongi said.

Taehyung blushed. "Yeah, which I can totally still do-"

Yoongi smiled. "No no, I want you. I told you." Yoongi said softly.

Taehyung blushed and smiled. "You sure we can't just call this a first date?"

"Taehyung-ah." Yoongi said with a playful smile.

Taehyung chuckled and smiled. "Right. Sorry... so um.. uh..." Taehyung looked around at his staff who were all watching them. Taehyung cleared his throat. "I'd like to see Mr. Min... professionally... again... uh in like a month... yeah." Taehyung said nervously.

Yoongi giggled and covered his mouth, earning a playful glare from the younger who had a hard time keeping his smile off his face.

Yoongi smiled as he spoke to the nurse about the day and time he watched to come back. Once they were done, Taehyung grabbed Yunsuk's car seat and followed Yoongi to the exit. Yoongi smiled as he lead Taehyung to his car. "Do you always walk your patients out to their vehicles?" Yoongi asked with a smirk as he opened the back door and took Yunsuk from Taehyung.

"Ah just the really pretty... hot... ones." Taehyung said.

Yoongi blushed and turned around to face Taehyung. "So-"

"You're the only one." Taehyung said softly as he looked down at Yoongi's lips. Yoongi blushed more and smiled as he looked away.

Taehyung smiled at him. "I should uh... I should go."

Yoongi nodded and watched as Taehyung backed up. "I'll see you Friday and I will text you later!" Taehyung said.

Yoongi smiled and nodded before he bit his bottom lip as he watched Taehyung give him one last smile before he disappeared behind the doors.

Yoongi smiled to himself before he shut Yunsuk's door and got into the driver's side and quickly texted Hoseok before he drove away.