41

Yoongi slowly and quietly opened the front door and looked around.

The living room was empty and the house was quiet.

Yoongi walked inside and gently shut the door before he tiptoed into the kitchen. He tried to move as quietly as possible, preparing breakfast.

He was starting the coffee when Jungkook snuck into the kitchen.

"Where the fuck where you all night?"

Yoongi jumped, knocking a coffee mug off the counter as he turned around. He clenched his shirt over his heart as he tried to calm down.

"Baby! Y-You can't fucking do that! Fuck..." Yoongi sighed out before he pushed his hair back and watched as Jungkook got closer.

"Where the fuck were you, Yoongi?" Jungkook asked in a deep voice.

Yoongi smiled nervously. "I'm sorry, baby. Namjoon and I worked really really late. You should of seen us! We were on a roll! I won't be surprised if this song reaches other countries-"

"Why didn't you call? Or text? The kids missed you. You didn't say good night to them... Minji refused to eat without you last night-"

Yoongi looked into Jungkook's eyes. "Kook, I already told you-"

"IT TAKES TWO SECONDS TO SEND A TEXT!" Jungkook shouted.

Yoongi tensed up as he watched Jungkook's fist ball up. He looked back up at the younger as Jungkook tried to calm himself down. Jungkook breathed in deep and stepped away for a second before he sighed out and looked over at Yoongi.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered in a softer tone. "Baby, I'm sorry... I just really wanted us to spend our first night being back together again... together." He said as he walked over and reached out for Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi flinched a bit as the younger's hands grasped his own. Jungkook pouted and gently squeezed Yoongi's hands. "I'm sorry for hurting you... for shouting... my temper... the last fucking thing I want to do is hurt you..." Jungkook whispered as he looked into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi felt the younger's words pull at his heartstrings a bit, but the pull was faint. Yoongi looked down. "You really hurt me Jungkook... not just my feelings, you physically hurt me..." Yoongi said as he pulled his hands away and hugged himself.

Jungkook pouted more and looked Yoongi over. "Baby, I'm so sorry... I really didn't mean to hurt you! I didn't realize I grabbed you that hard- I-! Fuck! I shouldn't of even grabbed you in the first place! I am so deeply sorry, Yoongi... please believe me baby... I love you, Yoongi." Jungkook said sincerely, tears pooling in his eyes as he took in the elder's fearful hesitation towards him.

Yoongi looked into Jungkook's tearful eyes as he himself shedded a couple of tears of his own. "I need some space..." Yoongi said.

Jungkook sniffled and nodded as he blinked away a couple tears. "Whatever you need, baby... if you want to go to counseling like before... we can... I can't lose you can, Yoongi. You're my forever... I know that now. I'll never let you go again... ever." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi moved back as Jungkook tried to reach out for him. "Jungkook."

"Right... I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Jungkook said softly as he looked down and dropped his hand.

Yoongi rubbed his upper arm before he walked around Jungkook. "Could you make them breakfast? I'm going to go wake them and shower..." Yoongi said.

Jungkook nodded as he kept his eyes on the ground. "Okay..." he whispered.

Yoongi looked him over one more time before he left.