54

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi's now very cold food and furrowed his eyebrows. "Where's hyung? I can't imagine him having a hard time putting her down." Hoseok said before he fed Namjoon a piece of coffee cake.

Taehyung shrugged. "I'll go check on him... I have to get going soon." Taehyung said softly, which earned a groan and whine from Namjoon and Minji.

"What?!" Namjoon asked in a whiny tone.

Taehyung smiled at him sheepishly before he looked over at Minji.

"Don't go, Tae-Tae-oppa! Hang out with us!" She said as she wiped the syrup from Jungsoo's tiny hands as he looked over at Taehyung and glared at him.

Taehyung smiled softly. "Sorry, I have patients to care for today... plus I still have to get home and change." Taehyung said as he stood up and started to clear the plates, but Hoseok stopped him. "You two made breakfast, I got it." Hoseok said.

Namjoon nodded. "I'll help him." He said as he stood up and helped his fiancé with the plates.

Taehyung looked over at Minji who was finishing cleaning Jungsoo. "You got him?" Taehyung asked.

Minji nodded. "Yeah... you sure you don't wanna stay?"

Taehyung chuckled and smiled as he sat back down and spoke with Minji for a little bit.

"F-Fuck! Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted as he scratched at the top of his dresser. His front was now pressed against it as Jungkook stood behind him, pounding away, each stroke rougher than the last.

Yoongi covered his mouth to muffle a scream. Jungkook smirked as he watched as he wrecked the smaller.

Yoongi gasped. "S-Slow down! Fuck!" Yoongi whispered before he whimpered, his pussy started to hurt as he held onto the dresser for dear life.

Jungkook obliged and slowed down a bit, feeling Yoongi relax underneath him. Yoongi breathed heavily as he tried to catch his breath before he looked back and watched as Jungkook lifted his leg and placed it up on the dresser, knocking down a picture and something else. Yoongi looked up into the younger's eyes and watched as Jungkook's smirk spread to them.

Yoongi looked away and over to the door. What was he doing? Why had he caved? Was he really that pathetic and weak?

Yoongi started to move to try and stand up to get away from the younger, but stopped as Jungkook pushed all the way inside.

Yoongi shivered a bit as he felt just how deep Jungkook was, gasping as the younger made slow strokes. Yoongi whimpered as he gradually sped up to a comfortable pace for Yoongi, making the elder's body tense up before releasing all over Jungkook's cock and moaning out softly.

Jungkook sped up, thrusting into his a couple more times until he grunted and gripped Yoongi's waist tightly, cumming deep inside of him.

They both panted, unable to move. Jungkook leaned forward and smirked against Yoongi's ear. "Did he fuck you this good last night?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi's breath caught in his chest as he stood still and listened to Jungkook's words.

"Didn't look as good... I'm pretty sure I made you scream more." Jungkook said before he kissed Yoongi's cheek, making the elder flinch a bit before he stepped back and started to get dressed.

Yoongi put his leg down and looked at the paint underneath his nails before looking at his now ruined dresser.

Yoongi stood up and looked in the mirror, trying his best to fix his hair as Jungkook stood behind him and watched. It took a moment for what Jungkook had said to sink in.