25

Yoongi slowly pulled away and opened his eyes. He blushed as he waited for Taehyung's to open, but instead ended up catching him as he started to fall forward. "Taehyung-!"

"I'm fine... just got dizzy..." Taehyung mumbled as he placed his hands on the elder's arms and steadied himself as he leaned back to look at Yoongi. "I should probably eat before we talk about this." He said softly as he looked into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi blushed and nodded before he helped Taehyung over to the small table in the kitchen and helped him sit down. "It'll be done really soon. I'll get you some water." He said softly before he quickly went to get the glass of water ready.

Yoongi had no clue what had gotten into him. He had no intentions of doing that. He wanted to take things slow, get to know Taehyung before they did any of those things. So what compelled him to kiss the taller?

Yoongi sighed softly before he added ice to Taehyung's drink. He hesitated a bit before he walked it back into the younger.

Taehyung glanced up at Yoongi and blushed. "Thank you." He said softly as he accepted the glass from the elder. Yoongi nodded and twiddled his fingers. Taehyung took a drink and looked up at the elder. "You okay, Hyung?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded and sighed. "Yeah, I'm just... I'm sorry." He said softly.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"

"For kissing you..." Yoongi whispered.

Taehyung nodded. "Oh... uh you don't need to apologize for that, hyung... I liked it." Taehyung said as he nervously rubbed his neck.

Yoongi blushed. "You did?" He asked.

Taehyung laughed. "Sorry! I just- I'm laughing because why wouldn't I like it?" Taehyung asked as he looked up at Yoongi.

Yoongi tilted his head before he pouted and sighed out. "Oh, right. Kind of forgot about the whole Agust D thing-"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "What? No! Hyung, that's not-"

"Shit! I forgot to watch the food!" Yoongi said before he quickly made his way back into the kitchen.

Taehyung groaned to himself before he tried to get up, but decided against it as he felt dizzy. Taehyung pouted to himself as he thought about what the elder had said.

Yoongi turned off the stove and quickly made Taehyung a plate and grabbed a pair of chopsticks before he returned to the younger. Yoongi gently set it down in front of Taehyung and sat down across from him.

"Thank you... wow! It looks amazing, hyung!" Taehyung said with a smile as he looked up at Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded and avoided eye contact. "Thanks." He said.

Taehyung watched the elder for a minute before he spoke again. "Hyung? Hey, look at me..." he said softly as he reached across the table and took Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi looked up for a second at Taehyung before he looked back down at their hands.

Taehyung tilted his head, gaining the elder's attention. "Hyung, I didn't mean because you're Agust D... I liked you before I knew that. And Agust D is just a small part of who you are. I want to get to know you, everything about you. And I want to take things slow because I don't want to mess this up..."

Yoongi blushed as he started to smile. "Okay..." he said softly. Taehyung smiled back. "So we're okay?!" He asked.

Yoongi nodded and looked up at the younger. "Yeah, also... we can forget about the kiss-"

"Yeah no, definitely not doing that." Taehyung said in a dreamy statement as he gently let go of Yoongi's hand and began to eat.

Yoongi smiled to himself and gently rubbed his hand that Taehyung had been holding. Yoongi looked up at Taehyung and blushed as the younger smirked at him.

Yoongi and Taehyung both turned their heads as Minji ran in and hopped over to Yoongi and sat down on his lap. "Hi Daddy! Hi TaeTae-oppa! Whatcha two doing?!" She asked.

Yoongi leaned back a bit and looked at his daughter. He narrowed his eyes. "How many cupcakes did you have?" He asked.

Minji looked down. "A whole box... and like five sodas..."

"Min Minji-!" Yoongi started to say but ended up sighing. "It is your party... and you don't have school tomorrow. Just make sure you brush your teeth before you pass out." He said.

Minji nodded before she kissed Yoongi's cheek. "Okay, Daddy! I'm gonna go see if Uncle Hobi will play with me!" She said as she got up and ran back into the living room.

Taehyung chuckled. "She's going to crash soon." He said. Yoongi chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, probably best since it's close to midnight."

Taehyung checked his watch. "Oh shit! It is!"

Yoongi pouted a bit. "Do you have to go?" He asked.

Taehyung looked up at Yoongi. "I should... but I don't want to." He said before he finished eating.

"Well you should definitely wait till you've digested your food, you know?" Yoongi said.

Taehyung chuckled a bit and nodded. "Yeah." He said softly before he smiled to himself as he finished his plate.

Once Taehyung was done, they both cleaned up the kitchen together, Yoongi drying the dishes and putting them away after Taehyung had washed them.

After they finished that, they headed back out to the living room where they found Hoseok and Namjoon slow dancing to a song and Minji passed out on the couch.

Yoongi giggled as he leaned over the couch and gently brushed back his daughter's hair as she softly snored.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and Hoseok who were trying to tell him to ask Yoongi to dance. Taehyung gulped as he turned to the elder and gently tapped on his shoulder. "Hyung?" He asked softly.

Yoongi looked up at him. "Yes?" He asked. Taehyung smiled as he held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asked. Yoongi blushed and nodded as he slid his hand into Taehyung's and let him lead them next to Hoseok and Namjoon.

Yoongi glanced at the couple before he looked up at Taehyung who stood before him and gently placed his hands on Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around the taller's neck and closed the space between them. Yoongi blushed more as his eyes met Taehyung's again, neither of them being able to look away as they began to sway to the music.