35

Yoongi pouted as he got the younger's voicemail so he sent a quick text to have Taehyung call when he was available.

Yoongi sighed softly before he got up and got dressed. He walked out of his room and into Yunsuk's expecting her to be in her crib, but she wasn't. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before he quickly left her room and went into the kitchen where Minji was feeding her at the table.

Yoongi sighed out in relief. "Morning, Ji." He said before he walked over and kissed the top of her head. Yoongi walked over to the coffee machine and started to prepare himself a cup but stopped after he hadn't revived a response from his eldest.

Yoongi set the pot down and turned to look at her. "Minji?" He asked.

Minji glanced at him before she looked back down at Yunsuk. Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest. "Minji, what's wrong-"

"You're back together... you and Jungkook... aren't you?" She asked.

Yoongi looked away and continued to pour himself coffee. "Minji... it isn't something for you to worry about-"

"What about Taehyung-oppa?! Daddy, you seem so happy around him! Jungkook... I... he treats you like Dad did... Dad bullied you in high school... can't you see that's what Jungkook does to you now?" Minji asked softly.

Yoongi looked over at her. "No he doesn't... he's better now-"

"I hope to god you don't fucking believe that."

Yoongi and Minji looked over at the kitchen doorway where Hoseok and Namjoon stood. Yoongi sighed. "Hobi-"

"Don't. Just... don't. I'm tired... you do whatever you want." He said.

Yoongi sighed. "If this is about the baby, I'll still carry it for you. Jungkook has nothing to do with that!"

Hoseok laughed in disbelief. "God you're fucking dense. Hyung, HE IS ABUSING YOU! Manipulation is just another form of abuse! It's subtle, mental abuse! He's been doing it for years and I've fucking tried to tell you! How many fucking times have we had this conversation?!"

Yoongi looked at the younger as if he was crazy. "I'm not being abused! Don't make such serious accusations! There are people out there who are actually being abused and taken advantage of-"

"You're one of those people! How do you not see it?! What the fuck did he say to you last night? Tell me." Hoseok said as he got closer.

Yoongi looked over at Minji and Yunsuk. "Could you please go check on your brother?" He asked.

Minji nodded before she got up and left.

Hobi stared at Yoongi expectantly. Yoongi gestured to the table, but Hoseok refused to sit.

Yoongi looked away as he spoke. "He told me that he was sorry for hurting me, that he and Jimin were over and he wanted us to be a family again-"

"Before or after he fucked you senseless?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

Hoseok shrugged. "That's his MO... is it not? He says shit you wanna hear, then he fucks you. Or buys you something. Watch, you two will get into a fight later and he'll fucking give you something shiny and new or he'll bend you over the counter. I love you, Yoongi... I really fucking do, but I'm tired... I'm tired and sad and I feel like complete shit! But you and I haven't had one fucking conversation about it have we? Instead, here we are talking about you and your fucking abusive ass-fuck of a husband for the fifteen-millionth time! WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU OBLIVIOUS FUCK!" Hoseok shouted.

Yoongi stared at him after he had finished. "Get out." Yoongi said softly.

Hoseok smiled as a tear fell from his eye. "Fucking gladly. I hope you're happy, hyung. I truly do... but I'm fucking done." Hoseok said before he walked back out of the kitchen and left.

Namjoon sighed out as he pushed his hair back. Yoongi sniffled and wiped away his tears. "He didn't mean that..." Yoongi whispered.

Namjoon clenched his jaw and furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down. "No, hyung... I think he did..." Namjoon said before he turned and left as well.

Yoongi broke down as he heard the door click shut. Yoongi didn't cry for long as Minji poked her head in. Yoongi looked at her as he wiped the last of his tears away.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry you had to hear that... are you okay? Jungsoo and Yunsuk?" He asked as he finished making his coffee and took a sip.

Minji nodded and looked down. "Soo said he was hungry... I was just seeing if I could make him some cereal." She said.

Yoongi shook his head. "Bring them in here. We'll all make breakfast together." Yoongi said softly.

Minji nodded before she walked over and gave Yoongi a tight hug. Yoongi cried a bit more as he hugged her back. "I'm okay... thank you though. Hurry and get them okay?" Yoongi whispered before he kissed the top of her head.

Yoongi sighed softly as he watched her run off to retrieve the babies.

Taehyung groaned as Seokjin flicked some water on him. "Dude, get up." He said.

Taehyung sighed out and waved him off before he turned over on his side and cuddled up to his pillow.

Seokjin leaned down and whispered into the younger's ear. "Bet you Yoongi is way more comfortable and way warmer than those pillows. But you'll never know if you miss this first date!" He said.

He laughed as Taehyung quickly sat up. "Fuck... FUCK! What time is it?!" He asked. Seokjin went to look at Taehyung's phone but frowned. "Well I'd tell you the exact time but it seems that your phone is dead-"

"What?! FUCK! No! He probably has been trying to fucking get a hold of me! Shit!" Taehyung shouted as he scrambled out of bed and grabbed his phone and connected it to the charger before he grabbed his towel and robe and ran off to the bathroom.

Seokjin chuckled softly. "He's got it bad... hope he's the one..." Seokjin said before he heard Taehyung's phone buzz to life. He raised his eyebrows as the many texts that came in. He walked over and gently tapped the screen.

Messages from his mother and various other notifications also with one missed call and text message from '❤️😍Him🥺❤️'.

Seokjin walked over to the closed door of Taehyung's bathroom. "He called and texted you." He said before he heard something hit the ceramic tub. Seokjin cringed a bit as he heard the younger curse. "You okay?" Seokjin asked before he jumped a bit as the door flew open.

A soaking wet Taehyung, wrapped in nothing but a towel at his waist, frantically looked around his room. "I gotta call him back-!"

Seokjin gently pushed him back and blocked his way. "After your shower. Just go finish, your phone isn't going anywhere. By the way, it's almost noon. You got plenty of time."

"No I don't! I have to cook and bake and clean the house! I have to look good! This is my future husband we're talking about!" Taehyung shouted as he closed the bathroom door and went to finish getting ready for his date.

Seokjin sighed out and shook his head. "Dear lord let him have this, I don't think he'll ever recover if it doesn't work out." Seokjin said.

"I heard that hyung!" Taehyung shouted.

"Just get ready, I'll help you clean after we eat." He said before he left Taehyung's room.

After Taehyung finished in the bathroom, he walked out and quickly threw an old shirt and some boxers on before he grabbed his phone and sat on his bed to call the elder.