2

Jungkook smiled as Jungsoo and Yoongi walked back over to him. "Sit next to Daddy, I'll get your lunch out." He said.

Jungkook smiled as he helped Jungsoo get up on the bench. Yoongi tapped Jungkook's shoulder and handed him a bottle of hand sanitizer before he pulled out a backpack. That had the toddler's lunch in it.

Jungkook nodded as Jungsoo showed him his now clean hands. Yoongi walked around the stroller and sat next to Jungsoo, placing the box with his lunch on his lap.

Yoongi watched as Jungsoo began to eat with his hands. "Oh, shoot, I forgot." Yoongi said as he got up and walked back over to get Jungsoo's utensils out.

Yoongi stood up from bending over and getting into the backpack, out of the corner of his eye he could see something flying towards his head. Yoongi squeaked and squeezed his eyes shut waiting for the impact but it never came.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and looked over at Jungkook. "You okay, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he held the flying object in his hand. Yoongi hummed and nodded.

"Shit! Sorry! Sorry! I- it kind of got away from me!" Someone shouted as he ran towards them.

Yoongi looked the stranger over and shook his head. "No! No! It's okay! I'm sorry!" Yoongi said. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, as did the stranger.

"Babe, why are apologizing?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi blushed and shrugged before he looked at the stranger. He smiled as he looked from Jungsoo to Jungkook and Yoongi. "You guys are a really cute family." He said.

Jungkook smiled. "Thank you." He said as he handed over the frisbee.

"I'm Taehyung by the way... actually... I think I've seen you-" He said as he pointed at Jungkook. "-at the gym before. You're like what I want to be. If I'm being honest. Like how much you bench and stuff I mean."

Jungkook smirked. "You're admitting you watch me? " he asked.

Taehyung laughed and blushed. "No not-! I! Not! I mean you're very attractive- respectively!" He said as he looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi blushed and smiled. "Oh! No no! We- we arent- we're... divorced. So you can flirt all you want!" Yoongi said through gritted teeth and a smile.

Jungkook glanced at Yoongi before he looked at Taehyung. "No! I'm not-! I just... um... you're attractive! But not really... my type..." he said as he stole a quick glance at Yoongi.

Jungkook arched an eyebrow. "I was just joking. So um, how much do you bench?" He asked.

Yoongi watched as they talked about working out before his attention was taken by Yunsuk who began to cry.

"Aww! My baby!" He said as he gently picked her up and rocked her.

Yoongi quickly pulled her diaper bag out and pulled her bottle out before he tapped Jungkook's shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt, but I'm gonna go warm up her bottle so can you watch him? And please make sure he eats the vegetables. If he eats them he can have a piece of candy." Yoongi said. Jungkook nodded and watched as the elder turned to Taehyung and smiled.

"It was nice meeting you, Taehyung." Yoongi said.

Taehyung smiled back. "No- yeah! I mean nice meeting you too-"

"Yoongi." He said.

"Yoongi... oh! Um sorry again for like almost hitting you with the frisbee." Taehyung said.

Yoongi gently waved him off. "Don't worry about it." He said before he walked away.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung watched Yoongi walk away before he did the same. Taehyung looked back over at Jungkook and smiled. "Sorry! I just... he's... he's pretty. I'm sorry-!"

Jungkook shook his head and gave a small melancholy smile. "You're right, he is... anyways, I guess now if I see you at the gym I'll say hi. Maybe we can be gym buddies or something." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled and nodded. "I'd like that, Jungkook-ssi." He said. Jungkook nodded back. Taehyung took a couple steps back. "It was nice meeting you, I'll see you around." Taehyung said before he walked away.

Jungkook shook his head a bit before he sat down next to Jungsoo and looked at his lunch. "Dude, you didn't eat your veggies. Daddy won't be happy. Plus... he's got candy for you."

Jungsoo perked up. "Candy?!" He asked.

Jungkook smirked and nodded. "Candy." He said as he watched Jungsoo smile big and look down at his vegetables. He picked one up and took a bite of it, his face contorting into one of disgust.

Jungkook laughed. "God you look like your dad when you make that face." Jungkook said as he looked at Jungsoo fondly.

Jungsoo ignored him and pouted. "I can't eat this Daddy! It's yucky!"

Jungkook giggled. "The pout too..." he whispered to himself before he quickly and playfully snatched the carrot Jungsoo at bitten. Jungsoo looked up and giggled in the same way Jungkook had.

Jungkook smiled and ate the rest of his vegetables before Yoongi and Yunsuk came back. Yoongi stood in front of them as he tried to get her to take her bottle. "Come on Princess... ugh I know I'm standing but come on..." he said to the baby before Jungkook grabbed his pants and gently pulled him down onto his lap.

Yoongi blushed and sat on his thigh. "J-Jungkook!" Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked at him. "What? There's nowhere else for you to sit and you know she won't latch on if you're standing." Jungkook said.

Yoongi blushed and nodded as he avoided his ex's gaze. Yoongi cleared his throat. "So, did our son finish?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yep!"

"Even ate his vegetables?!" Yoongi asked. Jungkook smiled and nodded as did Jungsoo. Yoongi smiled brightly. "Ahhh! That's my good boy! Okay, go play for a little bit more, then you'll have to leave with Daddy." Yoongi said as he watched Jungsoo get down off the bench and close his lunch box before putting it in the bottom basket of the stroller.

Yoongi tried to get up, but Jungkook held onto him. Yoongi blushed as he looked at Jungkook. "Um... I can sit on the bench... thank you though."

Jungkook looked him over before he sighed and let the elder get down and sit next to him. "Sorry." He mumbled before he sighed and watched Jungsoo.

Yoongi pouted. "Let's just talk and maybe we can work things out-!"

Yoongi sighed out as Jungkook got up and walked over to Jungsoo to follow him around. Yoongi sighed out and slumped his shoulders a bit. "Great! Fantastic! GREAT talk, Jungkook!" Yoongi said to himself before he scoffed and looked down at the baby. "Your daddy is the bane of my existence... but I miss him and love him dearly." Yoongi said softly before he sighed out and looked back over at the man he loved.